Camping in Willow Spring

Recent Walk-In Reviews Near Willow Spring, Arizona

130 Reviews of 25 Willow Spring, Arizona Campgrounds

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

I’ve stayed here twice now and it’s absolutely gorgeous here. Dispersed camping. No trash dumpster. pack in packet out keep it beautiful

Month of VisitOctober
b
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Good quiet campground

Its a nice place to camp. We are here a week and so far so good. Downside is there is no doggy park. Enjoying this place and all are friendly.

• creek behind campground
Month of VisitOctober
Sara T.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Great Family Campground

Facilities were clean and the amenities were well taken care of.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great for mx riding!

Nice campground for tent or small rvs. Trails for less than 50"wide no rzrs. Great for me riders!

Sousa K.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Lots of Space!

This place is just off the highway (so you can hear car sounds) but there is a ton of open space and a lot of pull off places to camp. Free to stay.

SiteUn Marked
Shuree F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Enjoyed Potato Patch Campground a lot

The sites are well shaded. There are composting toilets that generate no bad smell. The sites are spread out well enough. I don't like first come first serve aspect. I get very stressed without a plan. When I arrived I tried to pay with a credit card. I was unaware that cash or check was needed. A…

Tyler D.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Awesome!

This place is so pretty! So easy to get to so that was really nice! Loved the views! We were at campsite 4 and it was right by a river and this really cool cave thing! Only down side was there was so many little bugs flying around so they got really annoying at night.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

decent camping (excellent for region) within 15 min of prescott

It's a decent campground with the basic amenities (tables, firepit, bathrooms) but no water (bear boxes not needed).  effortless entry for tents and small rvs (or small groups; a larger group site is at "upper").  about 15 sites that range from nice to pretty nice (higher ratings if only…

Siteseveral over the years
T.  F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Lots of hiking!

This campground was well kept, but pretty loud throughout the day due to all the off road vehicles. There were plenty places to hike and town isn't too far for making beer runs ;)

Alex S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Quiet and perfect spot for a weekend getaway

Such a nice quiet campground which I love to camp at if I have to pay for one which isn’t too often.

About 20 spots give or take with most being big enough for your bigger rigs.

Clean Toilets, water, etc and all the amenities you expect from a FS CG.

Spots have the usual table and fire ring…

Nik W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Spacious

I am new to camping however after my recently experiencing my first time, I’m addicted! I have not been to many spots but I really like this one! We got one of the first spots however didn’t even see anyone else after parking until we walked a bit to explore. Fire pit at our location and another…

Bill M.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Awesome Campground!

We had an amazing relaxing stay, even though we were in a site close to the road. During the night we didn’t really hear any traffic. There are clean restrooms and water available. There were easy hiking trails and a lake about 2.5 miles that was more like a pond. The camp hosts were very nice!

• Behind the camp site!
SiteA-11
Peter H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice and quiet

Small campground only 20 sites maybe. Quiet with nearby hiking and biking even a little lake.

Sitesite 10
Melissa S.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Beautiful in Pines

Great campground. Driving distance or short walk to lake. No Verizon cell service.

Elian M.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Well kept but sites are close knit

Not much to explore, but the bathrooms and sites were kept clean. The spaces were close together so there was no sense of privacy.