Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 50 ft.
Lo Lo Mai Springs Resort is located in Arizona
5 Reviews of Lo Lo Mai Springs Resort
This campground thinks very highly of itself

It was a little off-putting how I called (you have to call, they don't have online reservations) MONTHS ahead of time and was told that I could request a waterfront site but there was no guarantee… odd that they couldn't assign me a site then or that I wasn't allowed to choose. They called the day before and asked that I give them an arrival time before 5pm(that's when they close) and this added a bunch of stress because we were coming from a ways away and weren't used to how slow-going RV driving was. We felt like we couldn't have a relaxing drive across AZ because we needed to get there by 5 and cut it close. They gave a"waterfront" site(the place was super empty) but that's a stretch to say because you couldn't see the water at all- it was a short walk through trees/rocks. But once you got there the river was beautiful and peaceful. There were definitely other(empty) sites that had somewhat of a view of the river, so I'm not sure what the deal was with that- I felt like we were at the mercy of the owner's whim. We walked around and they have a little spring/pond and had I known I would have rather gotten one of the few sites right on that. oh well. The second night they parked someone in the spot right next to us- so odd since the whole row was empty! Don't expect privacy in between the sites- at least not the ones along the water. I walked down to where the primitive tent sites on the water are located and they are pretty cool- right on the edge of the water. They're squished together though and you would need to carry everything a bit because they aren't drive up sites, but unique if you had a group and could take a few close sites together. The bathrooms were clean and the showers are hot- always a bonus! A couple alpaca greet you as you come in and that's always fun. We used it more of a home-base for a day trip to Sedona that isn't too far away. Funny though that the best surprise was the little winery nearby- Oak Creek Vineyards.

Great along the creek

A great peaceful campground along a creek.

Best place for kids and families

We spent four nights here this week. This place is awesome tons of creek front spots for a travel trailer, tent or back away from the creek for full hookups. Laundry and showers were super clean and tidy. Small store stocked with candy popsicles and soda. The spots are close together but manageable for privacy. Playground, pool and spa, this place has it all. Insane views of the stars. The only reason I don’t give five stars is there is no cell phone service and the WiFi is only very close to the office and not available near your camp. Very nice place to get away from electronics.

I love this place!!

We stayed last year 2019 for the first time and absolutely loved every minute. We had the RV spot right by the spring and heard the running water all night. The staff was friendly and accommodating. A few times a day we had some friendly goat visitors from the farm next to the camp ground and who wouldn’t love that?! Lots of tree coverage so great shade and a creek runs through that you can swim in and take your pups in to cool off. This is our go to spot every year now.

Charming

Once again we were impressed by Lo Lo Mai. This time our tent site was literally right next to the creek. And it was a beautiful site surrounded by trees. Bathrooms and showers were clean (Atleast the woman’s were, my husband complained about the male showers being a bit dirty). The swimming pool and hot tub are also a big hit. We hit a few wineries around the area that were great. Only downside to Lo Lo Mai is they don’t provide drinking water spickets like most campgrounds do. And it’s a heavily used campground, but not surprising because it’s a beautiful and fun campground right next to the creek. Overall great stay once again.