Equestrian
$20.00 - $30.00
Hike In
Lost Dutchman State Park is located in Arizona
25 Reviews of Lost Dutchman State Park
Favorite place in the area to camp

This is an amazing place yo camp and hike. The views of thd mountains at sunset is surreal. Immaculately maintained. Water and electrical hookups as well as tent camping dry spots. Very hot in the summer but heavenly in the winter.

Amazing location to enjoy all the great the desert offers!

Nestled right at the base of the Superstition Mountains - this is a great location that is close to excellent hiking and riding. Also close to a unique drive out to Canyon Lake! For the very fit cyclist you can ride from this location out this lake. It's an amazing and very challenging ride indeed..!

This park is large with serveral loop type campgrounds

Campsite is clean and very easy to reserve ahead of time on the supported website which is very easy to use and see all the items open.

Extra bonus for this Campground, should you need to, you can cancel your reservation up to 1-2 days out.

Our home away from home

Love this place. It's our go to when we want to get away but don't have a lot of time to drive far.

Perfect spot for Hiking and Mountain Biking

We got what I think was literally the best spot in the camp. It was busy when we went but not super full every night. Great system of hiking and biking trails for all levels. Some spots have Water and Power. We boondocked it. About 15 minutes away from a grocery if you needed it.

In love

I love the campground. Right at the Superstition mountain!

Beautiful area

Don’t miss this beautiful place

Exciting

If you love the Sonoran desert landscape, this will be one of the most beautiful parks you will ever have been to.

Pleasant Surprise

My family & I had planned to head to a different campground but it was snowed in. After several hours of driving, we couldn't find anywhere! As a last try, we went to the Lost Dutchman State Park & were pleasantly surprised. We camped for 2 nights & had a great time. Excellent trails, beautiful views, friendly staff… overall a great experience that my 3year old still can't stop talking about.

Great place, near Phoenix but feels remote

Large campsites in main loop. Great for boondocking or not. Nice bathrooms, great trails, good location. Helpful staff, I love it there.

Unexpectedly Awesome

I had family coming to visit & we planned to drive up to the Grand Canyon to camp when the road was closed due to snow. We searched for a different camping option but there was snow everywhere so we ended up here. It wasn't what was planned but it was amazing. My family had a great time & even climbed the Flat Iron. There were little kangaroo rats, bunnies, the sounds of coyotes, & stars were amazing. Definitely will go back for more.