Camping in Deering Park Estates

157 Reviews of 13 Deering Park Estates, Arizona Campgrounds

e
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

It’s ok

Ok place wayyy to uptight ppl running the place also was really hot if your tenting like us

Siteb6
Kiley S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Desert Tortoise > Roadrunner

I stayed at Lake Pleasant for quite a while I’m December, I even spent my Christmas here. I preferred the dry camping in Desert Tortoise over the hookups & sites in Roadrunner. Roadrunner was lovely and families with big RVs and children seemed to enjoy it, but as a solo vanlifer, Desert…

• view from desert tortoise
  • view from desert tortoise
  • view from Roadrunner
Month of VisitJanuary
Sandy S.
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Good location

Lots to do in the surrounding area, including a winery right outside the gate. Good RV and tent campsites. Nice pool and spa area, lodge area, library and mini golfing green.

Atlan J.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Summer fun but water quality?

Out in the sun with family fun. You never know what lies in the depths of this “lake” with goggles on it seems even scarier.

Sitescorpion bay
A
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Donkeys

Stayed there for a weekend. It was beautiful and quiet and the donkeys kept us entertained

Lightning C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Fantastic stay will be back

My husband and I tent camped here with one of our dogs while doing doordash in the area

Gorgeous trees fantastic fantastic views

If handicap id use electronic chair but for others of able body its a resort 🏕 ..pool and store and showers to bot

Site51/52
Nik W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Spacious

I am new to camping however after my recently experiencing my first time, I’m addicted! I have not been to many spots but I really like this one! We got one of the first spots however didn’t even see anyone else after parking until we walked a bit to explore. Fire pit at our location and another…

Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Beautiful campground in the pines

We stayed at 2 sites, 36 and 7. Both were nice. There is a little traffic noise. It’s close to town, and there are many things to do in the area. This will be a regular one for me.

Site7 and 36
Andy K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Good free camping

Nice place to pull off the highway and sleep while being sort of close to some cool stuff. People were pretty on top of each other in the first part of the campsites, could tell some had been there for awhile. If you keep driving past all the spots you’ll reach a dirt road. If you turn left and…

Maddi G.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Dispersed, but neighbors are close

The site was beautiful and lots of trees. There is signal, but as of May 5th 2021 there is a no camp fire rule! This is every campsite, just thought I would share!

Spencer R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Spacious

We rolled in after dark. There are plenty of spaces. There are also plenty of people. This is a big area! The stars were out and shining. The only problem was the highway. The sounds of many semis and various vehicles might lull others to sleep but not me. Bring ear plugs and you will be fine!

Tanya N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

At one with nature.. until they blast their music all through the night.

My husband and I have camped here occasionally for several years and we have always loved it, for the most part. Until fairly recently when it began to get more popular and crowded. People will tend to set up camp almost on top of your site and persist to blast music throughout the night or be…

• A view from our campsite
  • We took our family hiking
  • Had a campsite date
SiteNear lake, by boat docking
Bob L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Lo Lo Mai was just the ticket

We stayed at Lo Lo Mai Springs RV Resort for 3 nights.  The folks there were really helpful and friendly.  We are pretty low maintenance and so had zero issues to contend with.  Our WIFI booster in our trailer worked great off of the clubhouse so we did have internet that was fairly reliable and…

• our campsite
  • pool/hot tub
  • store
Chris B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Cheers 🍻

Awesome place, Campground 17 was a cool little walk to the lake! Plenty of room for shore fishing and exploring! The Ranger seems to be on it about the reservations and getting there early...We got there 2 hours early and just started setting up lol Overall solid spot 🤙🍻