Camping in Constellation

299 Reviews of 118 Constellation, Arizona Campgrounds

Milagros B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

🚙campgroud for one night🌒🔹

Locations near I-10. Campground in the desiert. Great Gest Services. Full hookup sites. Propano fills available. Spots very big. Have picnic table. Resort-stule Amenities. Pool very nice! Pet stop great!🔹we will stay again for sure!🔹

Sitesite#86
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Good place to set up

Good place to set up while hitting some trails here in AZ!

Month of VisitMarch
Peter H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice and quiet

Small campground only 20 sites maybe. Quiet with nearby hiking and biking even a little lake.

Sitesite 10
Melissa S.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Beautiful in Pines

Great campground. Driving distance or short walk to lake. No Verizon cell service.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Will not stay here again

This campground isn’t well managed. Every day we stayed there, people were shuffling their rigs around. The flow of traffic is off, causing more confusion. The campground didn’t look like what we saw in the pictures when we booked.

Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Beautiful campground in the pines

We stayed at 2 sites, 36 and 7. Both were nice. There is a little traffic noise. It’s close to town, and there are many things to do in the area. This will be a regular one for me.

Site7 and 36
Andy K.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

Nice lake site near Phoenix

This is a great site to camp if you are like me and need to look at water every now and then. It’s popular and can be crowded. Noise used to be a real issue, but it seems to be better lately. Facilities are usually pretty clean. Though it’s not my favorite campsite, it’s a regular one for me…

Siteunsure
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Spacious sites and amazing views

I love these sites, they seem to really embody the AZ southwest camping experience for me. Our site had a view of a trail where we watched equestrians ride by sporadically throughout the evening. We saw some snakes, coyotes, and other wildlife. This is a very nice site, and a quick drive from…

Siteunsure
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice trails and views just west of Phoenix

This is my go-to local campground, a quick 20 minute drive, and I’ve been camping here for years! The facilities are always clean, and the other campers are generally quiet and respectful here. The sites are spaced out nicely, and it has never felt crowded to me even during the busy season.

SiteI’ve stayed at many.
Month of VisitMarch
Maddi G.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Dispersed, but neighbors are close

The site was beautiful and lots of trees. There is signal, but as of May 5th 2021 there is a no camp fire rule! This is every campsite, just thought I would share!

Kira M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Open spaces

Beautiful and dark and quiet. No one out here. Close enough to explore Sedona during the day.

Siteágua fria basin
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

great location

We spent the weekend with our daughter here.  It was in a great location with a short walk to Watson Lake.  Born to Be Wild Adventures was great!  We ordered 2 kayaks and had a great day on the lake (www.b2bwild.com).  It is high desert with lots of wind and dust in the campground but overall great…

C
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Black/ African Americans NOT WELCOMED.

It s free and very beautiful. But midway through our Mother’s Day camping trip me and kids was told to leave he said we was not allowed to shoot our air soft gun, we said ok and start to put it away, then was told oh you have to leave because they was closing the park. They passed by everyone else…

SiteBLM campspot
Brent C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Level pavement lot. Close to freeway

Its a bit difficult to find your space, only because there are so many parking lots.  Nothing special here.  They do have 30 and 50 amp hookups.  Good price and nice people when booking