Camping in Rye

224 Reviews of 58 Rye, Washington Campgrounds

Christine D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Great, quiet spot.

Stopped at Big Pines for a quick one night. Beautiful sunset scene in the middle of the canyon! Near a river where a lot of the other campers were kayaking and fishing. It got really windy at night. Quiet stay, not too crowded (but my stay was in the middle of the week in September)

April B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Beautiful People

It was my first time looking for and finding a campground. The process was very easy and the people were wonderful. I will be back again.

• Clean Showers with hot water...no quarters needed
SiteD2 and D18
April B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Tent camping

I enjoyed everything about the place. Had showers in the bathrooms. Decks out to the water. Clean and beautiful scenery and atmosphere.

Cris jason L.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Awesome

Great campground!! Creek right out the back of our site. No cell service with T-Mobile. WiFi at the clubhouse. Stay here. Best price only 45 a night full hookups. Will stay her many more times!!

Sitesite 76
Dakota T.
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Pretty decent if it's not busy

I love heading here to tent camp out of my car, I own a sedan and it's easy to get to on gravel roads, they have outhouses nearby that are regularly stocked and you can camp feet from long lake and enjoy the open air. during some months their is cattle in the area and they come down to the lake in…

Sitepull in spot by the cul de sac area by the water
Elizaveta D.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Friendly, clean, comfortable!

We really enjoyed our stay, our spot was perfect since it was close enough to the bathrooms and showers, but also kind of private, as it was surrounded by trees. The drive is also pretty pleasant.

Another important thing is that we were only able to book at very short notice, and still got a…

Dylan K.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Friendly campground

Had a great experience. $25 a night for full hookups is a really good deal. $1 to dump and a $1 per bag of garbage is also reasonable. The owner seems to be really nice 10/10 would recommend.

Jenell C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Just Okay - Served the purpose we needed

We were looking at houses nearby and wanted a spot to use as home base in our RV. The office was friendly enough. The stars I knocked off were due to super loud road noise all night/day and the upkeep of the buildings/sites were lackluster. Overall like I said, the spot was just okay and served…

Anna W.
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Nostalgia in the sand

I came here every year as a kid and just came back for the first time as an adult. I love camping in the sand, we always stayed among the willow trees. Wake up hot and jump in the reservoir. It can be crowded on the weekends, but many of the sites in the willows provide a good deal of privacy. This…

SiteEW2
R
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Management is extremely rude

First time staying here. We were grateful to find a last minute site, but honestly we would have enjoyed sleeping at a rest stop more. We cut out trip short and will never be back. Manager Merrilee is the rudest person I have ever met. After arriving home I started looking up reviews of this…

Danny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great environment and quiet

Came in for an over night. Quick check in and friendly staff. Loved the picturesque view of the hills and enjoyed watching the cows and bulls .

Sitetent
W
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Large sites; friend hosts; hwy noise

The camp sites were larger than expected; we reserved 2 sites for 4 people but would have been all right with just one site.  Camp hosts were very friendly and attentive.  Outhouses were clean and stocked.  Any site away from the river would have highway noise.

• Part of Site #35
  • Between #34 and #35
  • Site #34
Site#34 & #35
Shawn A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Yakima River Campgrounds -Roza campground

Another great camping experience, this time at Roza. This is a BLM recreation area. So no electric, water, or sewage dump. But what a clean and well run place. The river is cold but very clear/clean. Site #3 has more shade later in the day, but all 6 sites are parking lot sections with picnic…

• tubing adventures on the river!
Sitesite 3
Gary S.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Great place

Great campground. It was very quiet. Sites had plenty of space between them. Great location. Even had WiFi. Not great WiFi but still. It was a nice place.

Sitedon’t remember