Bonney Lake, WASHINGTON

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Bonney Lake Camping Reviews
Great Spot!

Awesome little campground. Trails to walk & amazing customer service!!! Would love to return in the summer!

American Lake Camp Ground (JBLM)

Good little camp ground on post with almost everything you need. It is in the wilderness, on the lake, but it is also fairly close to stores and gas stations. Long term max is 28 days per spot. All hookups available trash laundry showers bathrooms fire pits as well as grills all in each spot

Nice State Park on donated PR Cate forest. Millersvanyia means "forest Glade".

Nice family park for camping, swimming, fishing, hiking, and limited hiking in old growth and 2nd generation forest.

Calm tranquil lakeshore

This state park is gem. We winter camped here in February and were pleasantly surprised! The sunset over the mountains was amazing and the dogs loved swimming and fetching sticks. Nice level paved spots, some drive thru even. Clean bathrooms hot showers! Only draw back is that they are token showers. You can get tokens by the adorable lakefront cabins or main entrance. We like it so much we’re staying a second night.

This campgroud was spotless, quiet and beautiful.

Eastcreek is extremely quiet, impeccably maintained all the spaces are really spread out, so your neighbors aren’t right on top of you. It’s a beautiful campground with amazing natural scenery everywhere you look.

Closed

Road is currently closed, bummer.

Very clean

Will come back love it

A river runs through it.

Stayed in this campground on the last part of my first solo trip. I was a little anxious due to not having this site reserved ahead of time but I made it to the campground early and picked a suitable enough site for one night. The Rangers in the visitor center at the campground were super great. The site I ended up choosing was okay, but the site next to it kind of over run into my site, and the couple next to me too full advantage of that, so it left me slightly uncomfortable. Otherwise, the campground itself was clean and well maintained. The trails that lead out of the campground were great and branched off in every direct so I hiked in the area for an entire afternoon. I would potentially try to fins another campground in this area if I'm ever out that way again, but if nothing presented itself I would stay here again. The river being just down the bank from the campsite provided fantastic ambiance and white noise when bedtime rolled around, especially considering the other people in the sites next to mine were in very close proximity.

Not coming back, but a cheap stop

It’s 9:30, and the full hookup sites are blaring “how to save a life” by the fray, two sites down there’s an odd couple with a trailer arguing over the generator. I can hear the crowd in the little cabins on the other side of the campground. There’s no privacy here. The sites are all right on top of each other. Just hope you get a day when the crowd is good. On the bright side, the rest of the sites are being considerate, it’s open in winter, they have showers, and there are three tent sites for $20/night. Ear plugs are of good use here. We are using it as a stop over on our way out to the other side of the peninsula.

Beatiful, Quiet Camping

We made reservations here 9/3-9/5. We had a dry camping, asphalt parking site next to the restrooms at the end of the loop (near the camp hosts). It was very quiet here and the area is just beautiful.

The roads through this campground are a bit tight and have a few low-hanging trees, so be aware if you have a larger rig. Our 32’ fifth wheel was fine but I wouldn’t want to go much longer than that.

There are plenty of hiking, fishing, and sight-seeing available in the area. This campground was a great jumping-off point for visiting nearby Mount Rainier National Park.

The campground has both dry camping and water/electric hookups, but no dump station. Flush toilets and pit toilets were located in the campground; the flush toilets we were next to were clean. There are several water spigots scattered throughout the dry camping loop, although they weren’t threaded so we couldn’t run a hose to them. Washing dishes at the spigots and in the restrooms was discouraged.

Nearby Enumclaw had everything we needed. The drive through the forest to get there was nice and we spotted several moose in the trees.

Verizon signal was spotty.