Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 40 ft.
Dash Point is located in Washington
41 Reviews of Dash Point
No respect for disabled veterans

Tried staying in the camping area in my new RV.

No respect for disabled veterans.

I've lived in WA since I was stationed here in 1992.

Because I just had to sell my house I cant "prove residency" because my ID has my old address on it.

Just sold it. Just came back from buying an RV in little rock AR. Even though I have a PO box right down the street. I even have mail from the VA with the new address.

How did they know I just sold my house?

I called the state park to ask questions about staying there and mentioned it in conversation.

They called the Ranger.

They kicked me out, took my DV lifetime pass away, and expected me to pay for all the time I'd been there.

Disgraceful.

You would think that if they wanted to help out vets they would go out of their way to let them stay instead of going out of their way to kick them out.

Why even give them out if they're going to go out of their way to not honor them. I was staying there peacefully and going for walks on the trails.

I never had any problems with anyone there or even on the phone.

Everything was a very pleasant, peaceful experience and I had been looking forward to spending time seeing the state parks and using my pass for decades now.

Until the ranger cop knock on my door.

Nice, close to suburbs

Nice clean campground but space was tight. Very close to the suburbs so easy to get to Safeway for stuff we forgot!

Decent Campground your just really close to your neighbors. We love that they have showers…

Seattle in September (2020)

We have a Camper van and stayed at a tent site. Site 20 was private and had a trail to the restroom across path. Convenient to Seattle, hot showers for a dollar, lots of clam diggers on the beach, family and dog friendly. Nice, helpful ranger.

Dash Point

Good campground in a state park with a few fun hiking trails. Clean restrooms.

Cell Coverage: ok

Positive experience

We stayed one night, since I had made the reservation it was 40$. The campground is on the ither side of the street of the beach, sites are very private even though you see the neighbors. Lots of beautiful greenery, toilet and shower are clean. currently no wood fires allowed, so we took our propane grill. very safe, ranger drives loops regularly. Easy and quick check in.

I love this place

This place I highly recomend thank you too the rangers who keep this park a safe place for all

Small but great location

The campground for Dash point State Park is across the highway from the actual park, but offers lots of trails and hiking in and around the ocean and forest. The campground isn’t the largest, so definitely get there early or try to make a reservation. There are decent bathrooms centrally located In the campground which was nice. Not as much privacy as we would like, but given the location and ease of access to either Tacoma or Seattle, it’s a great camp spot

Beautiful beach, lots of parking

Nice park, clean, place to wash off the sand , restrooms, trails to walk etc

Dash Point was great for my 16 month old

It was very easy and convenient with bathrooms and picnic tables. The dogs were great and so was our 16 month old. Bring your own firewood. We forgot our so my husband had to run to the store, which isn’t far at all. The trail to the beach was so beautiful!

Year 2021 Flag