About Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA
KoA
Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA is located in Washington
12 Reviews of Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA
October Camping weekend

I went to Leavenworth for the Oktoberfest event with friends. We stayed there for two nights. We checked in and out very easily and it was very perfect. There are something that I like about KOA. It is perfect for large group to stay there for a weekend for an event in Leavenworth because it has excellent shuttle transportation to Leavenworth. Not only that the campground gives many options that they have such as hot tub, breakfast, coffee, fire pit, games and etc. And it has awesome the views of mountains and even better the view of river which it is right next to the campground! And we had a great weekend there during the weekend of October!

Shame on me, never again!

Absolutely horrible experience. Price is gouging, most expensive camp for very little,$70 got us water and power with a small site. Brutally slow wifi. Hot tub’s heater and jets don’t work. To top it off, a kid shit in the pool which caused the staff to close it for the night at 6pm. It’s 95 degrees out and the only reason we considered this over priced joke of a campground was for the use of it’s pool and hot tub, both of which are grossly inadequate. Extremely loud, busy, lots of unsupervised screaming kids running around and crying babies in the middle of the night. Tightly crammed spaces. Save your money, time, and sanity by seeking accommodations else where.

Beautiful Place!

My wife and I attempted to drive a 1977 motor home over Steven's Pass, and ended up stranded here for almost a month while it was repaired. Best place I've ever broken down by far. It is SO gorgeous here, especially for being within walking distance to groceries and such. So many days waking up with wildlife in our space. They have quite a few well maintained trails in the area for hiking and exploring, and then of course there's the river down toward the bottom of the camp. I would live here if they'd let me :)

Clean camp, hot showers

Pro: Great campground for convenience. Walkable to main town strip. Hot showers. Toilet paper stocked

Cons: Hours of pool/hot tub are narrow. Cost is a little high for a tent site.

Kids loved it!

Favorite KOA. Staff is very nice and for sure helpful. There was clean bathrooms and hot showers. Space was very nice and campground was very well kept with little lots of activities for the kids to stay busy. City is so awesome with German touch. I would love to come again but during Christmas.

We'll be back

We stayed here one night while passing through and wish we could have stayed longer. Very clean facility with lots of amenities for a great price and not far from town. We were able to secure our spot last minute which was nice. We also booked a pull through site since we recently got our pop up camper and knew we may arrive in the dark. It was well worth the extra few dollars. We plan to be back next summer and take full advantage of the campground.

So amazing

Leavenworth in washington is one of my favorite places to visit. One of the reasons I love coming here is because the hiking is incredible. Colchuck Lake is a must if you are in the Leavenworth area! The Enchantments are beautiful. This hike is 8 miles round trip and I would say it was a moderate hike. The campsite was great. We stayed here for 2 nights because we wanted to explore the Enchantments and we did a thru hike which was about 20 miles in one day. This campground is close, so it was nice to have a place close by to sleep after that long day. Spaces in campsite are awesome and big which we loved. Bathroom onsite and close to the little town of Leavenworth where there are some restaurants and grocery stores! Highly recommend.

Over crowded and over priced

Cabins with A.C. in the shade, works well for groups, but very close to each other, and for the cost, go stay at a nice hotel.

Tent camping in the field is horrible. 1 foot between our tent and neighbors. 103 degrees and not a single tree for shade.

Two of our three nights had issues with thieves taking bikes and coolers in the middle of the night.

THe river was the best place to hang for the day.

Really great for families

We take our kids on fancy vacations but their favorite stop every year is the Leavenworth KOA. there are events all weekend, a shuttle into Leavenworth, movie nights and a cheap pancake breakfast. This is about as close to not-camping as camping gets but our kids love it. The hosts are kind and everybody camping always seems to have a good attitude. The shuttle is nice since there is lots of wine tasting and beer flights to be had in town.

Great Location

We love that this is within walking distance to downtown Leavenworth (maybe 20 min walk). We loved this KOA during our first trip here. this visit we were not aware that everything was under construction. it was a little inconvenient, but fine. it’ll be great when it’s done. we will come back for sure.