Camping in Owlett Green

22 Reviews of 7 Owlett Green, Texas Campgrounds

Kayla L.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Family Oriented Camping

My kids are already asking when we are coming back. The owners and staff are super friendly. The water park kept my kids happy the entire weekend. Only drawback was not open past 5 pm but I understand why (they do private parties). Plenty activities for kids. They set up a movie night on the…

Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Cute little park

The park was small, but nice. We loved waking up to see a pasture full of cows behind us. The manager was very polite. I would stay here again.

Randy B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Well maintained

The rv spots were comfortable and well spaced. It gets busy on weekends but is quiet and secluded during the week.

Marc T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Great Park, People and Wine

Nice, well maintained park with the usual amenities. Very nice staff and a cool little store at the entrance. Just around the corner from the Kiepersol Winery and restaurant. Great central location for visiting Tyler, Canton, Lindale, Gladewater and more.

Chris P.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Beautiful Lake Hawkins

Great RV park, concrete pads, well maintained quiet. This is one of my favorite finds in TX. Everything you need.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Nice campground I just wish more of there spots were full hookup.

E
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Great little park with even better people!

Concrete pads, lots of shade, many with views of the lake (very clear water for the area) great little campground store with necessities. Very spacious sites!! Nice metal picnic table and fire ring. Sand beach for swimming, locals are allowed, but there is a small beach reserved for rv folks.

p
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Immaculate grounds and facilities.

This is our second year at Shallow Creek. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The grounds, laundry and shower rooms are clean and well kept. Level parking sites with full hook ups, easy access, picnic tables and park-like lighting are the things we appreciate at this RV resort.

E
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Very nice but small

We stayed in a pull through here. Nice concrete pads, average size for the site for a privately owned park. Great little fishing pond, but not much else to do. I would say a good weekender or awesome stop-over!

Month of VisitNovember
Andy K.
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2021

Tented in march.yes!

While tenting in Texas is highly variable in match, Bushmans has a unique little swatch for yents or even tents! Enjoyed Kiepersolncanned wine and best shower rooms ever’! Now if they just sponsor a bike even, I could bring friends!

C
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2021

RV hook up

Very clean

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2021

Nice but....

Site 69 will take a 45’ motor coach. We have camped several times here but this time the water pressure was a joke. Very few campers. We had to use onboard water pump for everything.

Rachel J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2020

No tents on weekends

My husband and I went to this site to scope it out for a weekend family camping trip. We drove all over the park and could not find a designated area for tents. We finally stopped at the restaurant/convenient store/bait shop and asked where are the tent sites. He asked when we wanted to stay and we…

Michaela L.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2020

Good fishing

My husband had a blast fishing there with his buddies and we had a good boat ride but there wasn’t a whole lot for our kid to do. We managed though and we do plan on going back, but we will definitely be bringing more activities for our children. We have gone twice and do plan to go much more.

Jesse B.
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2020

A Nice, Warm Night

Right by the water, and gorgeous at sunrise. There are good water, shower, and toilet amenities you’d expect from a decent campsite. Do not get a room; bring a tent or RV (way cheaper, we paid $18 for our car.) If you arrive late, they can hold your credit card when you book over the phone, and you…