Cedarvale , TEXAS

Most Recent Cedarvale Camping Reviews
Huge!

Lots of thoughtfulness in the layout and work of this camp. The trail that goes around the lake truly goes around so it's a trail runners dream. Playground is substantial and well away from cars. Bathrooms could be bigger but are clean. Tons of options and good signage.

And super safe!

Loved it!

Beautiful, great fishing, great hiking, fabulous for kids, wonderful kayaking. We had a blast… the bathrooms were a bit far from the campsite so definitely check your spot first if you don’t have an rv. Other than that we had an incredible time!

Awesome place

Really nice camp ground, Great Host. Lake looked like it would be a great fishing hole but we didn't have time to check it out. Shower was really clean and just a great all around camp ground

Tyler State Park

Stayed here October 9-13, 2020. We got reservations in August. Temps were perfect. 50 types of birds. Rode  all the mountain bike trails. Trails are mostly intermediate with only a few difficult spots.

Great spot right on the water

We stayed for a night in site 40 on our way south. The site was large and right by the water. The bathroom in that little loop had been destroyed by vandals, but there was a really nice one the next loop over. Will definitely stay here again if we’re in the area.

Tent Camping: Everything but peace and quiet, bring ear plugs.

Hear me out :D The Park itself is very beautiful and the staff there are some of the nicest hosts you will encounter at a SP. Bathrooms were clean, and the showers were nice as well. Our issue was that Tent camping is primarily offered on the south side of the park. Which as the crow flies is about 1 mile from I20. So throughout the night the constant rumble of cars on the highway can keep you up most of the night. Then you have the local Emergency Services. Sirens down the park road and on i20. This is the perfect day use SP for the Trails and water sports. Also looks like it would be prefect for RV camping.

10 mile long trail! Mtb/hike

From beginners to people who like to sweat, the trails out at Tyler State park are some of the best in the area. 5 loops to choose from. Loops C, and D have some good uphills for leg burning fun, and the downs are fast. Day trips are only $6, or camp overnight! Great place to get some well needed relaxation. Beautiful park with large sky scraping pine trees and gorgeous flowing creeks. I’ve come here all year round and it’s always a joy.

Lots of stuff to do!

I tent camped and there were alot of trails, alot of activities to do and the water was alittle on the chilly side but was still nice!

Weekend getaway

Stayed here to get away for the weekend and the park staff had activities for the kids. Very big camping spots. Will definitely come back!

Great Boaters Park!

Mott park is a fantastic campground for lake activities! At the time of my visit the facilities were clean. The park was well cared for and the sites were all pretty good. It has has been a couple of years since my visit but I am sure that Mott park is just as nice as it was on my last visit. I have videos of my visit on my YouTube…DudeRV.com