Andrews, TEXAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Andrews Camping Reviews
Great place to relax.

Great place to relax. Its away from the main road. Very spacious sites. There’s only 2 sites with 50amp. But all are full hookups.

This is no longer a KOA. The RV park is called Midessa RV Park

This is a decent RV park there a lot of full timers here because of the oil industry but it is clean.

Okay if you just need sleep

We stayed hoping for the showers and flush toilets we knew were there, but they were not clean at all and both mens and ladies had all commodes stopped up and no running water at the sinks.

Sign said to call to pay, we left a message on the after hours VM and no one ever called back.

There were a couple of other full RVs staying there, and they had the luxury of their own facilities. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone that did not have the same or similar setup. There is no guarantee what condition you will find the showers and restrooms in.

Only if you are desperate.

Located next to I 20 so get used to lots of truck noise all night long. For some reason even though this is located in the desert, it is covered with mosquitos. Very hot in summer and windy in spring. Smells like oilfield. This is currently probably going to be full with oilfield workers. Has a swimming pool.

Not pretty, functional

This is a real campsite and not an RV site full of oilfield workers. Florey used to be an oilfield community with small houses for the workers back during WW2. Most of the sites have cement under the picnic tables where the old foundations used to be. There are some shade trees and grass. At night in a tent, you can hear the traffic on 385, but it is not too loud. Summers can be brutally hot, springs are prone to massive dust storms and winters can be cold.

Not sure

I’ll do my best

Wonderful

I have lived here for 9 months. The office staff are friendly and helpful. They are family friendly and pet friendly which is a big deal for me. The people in the park are respectful. I have made many friends here and it feel we are more like a family then we are friends. When you have a problem with something, the office gets it taken care of really fast. I love the fact that they have shower houses and a laundry facility. This is a great place to stay at. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Ok, pretty and spacious

Large park, lots of space RV hookups for $15 a night with a 5 day limit. A loose dog, had to be careful with my dog!!!! No cover over tables but BBQ pits were the kind with lids. Showers and bathrooms were gross according to my grandkids but had the best toilet paper we have seen at any place we have reviewed!!! Over all very pretty and the kids played on the toys in the rain.