The best YURTS camping near
Ripley , OHIO

Most Recent Ripley Camping Reviews
Lake views

Close to Cincinnati but each site is wooded and on lake front , lots to do!

Nice and quiet

Nice location , quiet spots

One of the best state parks in Ohio. Very Clean, quiet park

This has become one of our favorite parks to spend a long weekend or even a week as the park is well kept, bathrooms and showers are clean and there are fun things to do including disc golf, hiking, boating, etc.

This Campground is Fantastic.

This Campground is Fantastic. My Wife and I camped here for the first time last September 2019, we Camped in a tent and it was just Beautiful there. We will be going back this year but this time we will be going in a Camper fhat we just bought. We can't wait to go back.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

This Campground is Fantastic.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

Family Friendly

A great family getaway. Lots of camp sights, convenient playgrounds, putt-putt, nature center, trails, and climbing area. The bathrooms were standard & bring shower shoes. The shower wasn't the cleanest & didn't drain too well. Otherwise fantastic. Just a little bit down the road there is another area of the park that you can rock climb, picnic, canoe/kayak access, fish, etc. A beautiful area away from the campground.

Whoowee crowded and dense!

I've never seen such a dense campground. Granted, I was there Labor Day weekend, but this campground was huge, with very few trees and small lots very close together. It was chaos with people everywhere!

The shower house was just ok. Not clean, but not extremely dirty. Like most Ohio State campground shower houses are, mildly to very dirty.

I won't be staying here again because there was no privacy. I go camping to experience nature, not to be 12 feet away from five other families and hear their chaos all day long.

Great Lake

Easy access to boat ramp. Campsites are small. Wish the hiking trails by the campground had more of a lake view.

Great family fun!

We love it here! Staff is very friendly and lots to keep the kids entertained.

Charming

Cute, charming Ohio State Park. Enjoy 4 lovely hiking trails that showcase the parks features by taking you through the woods and fields. Fish is offered and their is boat dock . Only issue was that campground is walk in only . There are showers nearby and a dump station is provided. Overall this park is great for enjoying some quiet time.