$25 - $50 / night

Huntington, Ohio
33 Reviews

About This Campground

State Park

Findley Lake State Park Campground is large and wooded. It offers Full Hookup, Electric, and Non-electric sites; all are pet friendly. Reservations are required; they may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.

Add Campground Info

Findley State Park is located in Ohio

Detail location of campground

Directions

From North:Take I-480 W and US-20 W to OH-58 S/N Ashland-Oberlin Rd in Lorain County Turn left onto OH-58 S/N Ashland-Oberlin Rd destination is 2.5 miles south of Wellington on left. From East: Take I-76 W to US-224 W in Westfield, Continue on US-224 W to OH-58 N in Sullivan destination is 6.6 miles on right. From South: Take I-71 N and OH-89 N to OH-58 N in Huntington destination is 1.5 miles N on right. From west: Take I-80 E/I-90 E/Ohio Turnpike to US-250 E in Milan. Take exit 118 from I-80 E/I-90 E/Ohio Turnpike 57 min (62.7 mi) Take OH-18 E to OH-58 S destination is 2.5 miles S of Wellington on the left.

Address

25381 State Route 58
Wellington, OH 44090

Coordinates

82.20771264023712 W

Open in Google Maps

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

33 Reviews

Terry K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2022

Meh…

Typical Ohio state park. Smallish sites, not much privacy, not a lot of amenities.

• Play button icon
Daniel & Heather U.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2022

Very charming park

This park had a few cool things we haven't seen at the other state parks yet. Cute things like a bike repair station that holds your bike and has tethered tools to use, an outdoor "take a book, leave a book" library with a "take a stick, leave a stick" area for the dogs, dog tie ups and dog pick up…

Month of VisitOctober
Skooma M.
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2022

Organized Group Site 2

It was difficult to find pictures or reviews of the Findlay group sites. It honestly seemed to me that they didn't exist, so I thought I'd do the service of taking some pictures.

The group sites are away from the main campsites, so you should have plenty of space for your group to set up and…

SiteOGA2