Nature
Water

Cuyahoga Valley National Park - CAMPING NO LONGER OFFERED

26 Reviews

About This Campground

Verified 8/19/2020 Camping is no longer offered here.

Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a destination for millions of visitors each year who enjoy hiking, riding the scenic railroad, biking and picnicking. Whether you need an area large enough for a family reunion or just an intimate spot for…

For Campers

For Vehicles

• Sanitary Dump
  • Water Hookups

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite

Reviews

• 9
  • 13
Brian O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2021

We really enjoyed our stay

Sad to hear that camping is no longer available. We had our bikes and hauled our gear in with luggage carts. Hiking was fine but the best was riding along the historic canal path one way, and being able to take the vintage train back.

John L.
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2019

Primitive Camping

I arrived here hoping a primitive site was still available and indeed two were! They allowed me to walk in and decide the site that I'd like. I was only there for the night, but enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliness of the employees!

John L.
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2019

Primitive Camping

Cuyahoga Valley National Park - CAMPING NO LONGER OFFERED is located in Ohio

Directions

Ledges Shelter: 701 Truxell RoadBoston Township, Peninsula, OH 44264 Octagon Shelter: 801 Truxell Road Boston Township, Peninsula, OH 44264 Click here for the quickest routes to Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Coordinates