Camping in Union Hill

278 Reviews of 26 Union Hill, Tennessee Campgrounds

Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.

c
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Belle Ridge Rv Resort

Nice Campground, would return.

SiteE12
Ronnie C.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Beautiful state park, remote and quiet.

We had a great time. Bring the bug spray, sunscreen and plenty of exention cords. The campground needs investment as majority of the sites are narrow with difficult positions for hooking up and leveling, make sure you pay attention. To each site description. The Full hookup/Ada sites are new, the…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Beth H.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Beautiful and peaceful!

One of our favorite campgrounds! The campground is huge! There are 6 loops to choose from. Be sure to make sure of site lengths and if there is electric (because not all have electric in every loop) our personal favorite is loop E. Sites are varying in condition and some aren’t very level, but…

SiteE17
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

My Favorite Campground

I love mammoth cave campground a whole lot. It’s not just the caves but I love the camp sites here. The rangers are super helpful and even if the tours are sold out the trails are awesome. Especially if you love snapping photos of the landscape.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Family Vacation

We stayed 5 days at this beautiful campsite, we were pleased to find the facilities clean with hot water, washer and dryer on site.

RV pads are well maintained. There's plenty of trees though some pads have only direct sun.

Found out once we got there that the connection for LTE is pretty…

• campsite
  • lake dog
  • swimming area
B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

Lena L.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Full National Park Camping Experience

Very nice sites, clean bathrooms, ranger led talks throughout the day and in the evening at the amphitheater, close to showers, post office, and camp store. I enjoyed staying here!

z
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great

Swell place to camp

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Love!

I stayed here with my family for a weekend and I loved the amenities for children! We weren’t on the lake but we had a really good view of it! Would stay here again!

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Amazing

We stayed in area 1 and honestly, I didn’t like how close the sites were but it grew on me. This is by far the best campground for my kids that we stayed at. I didn’t hear “I’m bored” ONCE. They stayed busy the entire weekend we were there. I recommend 100%!!

SiteArea 1 Site 9
Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice Nation Park campground

This is a very nice campground and very close to Mammoth Cave. The sites were well established and level for the most part. Check in was at 3:00 and I tried to check in early. No Dice! There is limited food available for purchase at the camp store. Their biscuits and gravy is delicious!

Site074 (tent)