Clarksville, TENNESSEE

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Clarksville Camping Reviews
Good Primitive Camping

Good campground. You have to deal with a lot of fishermen and seasonal campers. There is enough room to spread out from other campers. A far drive from any services or attractions.

Very Good

A friend and I and our 4 kids stayed in a camper cabin here in September. We normally tent camp but it was a weekend with record heat. I love this campground as an alternative to Hillman Ferry, where we have often stayed. The cabins were clean and comfortable with cold AC, the hosts were friendly and the no-wake lake and canoe rentals were fun. I would advise checking with the hosts about canoe and kayak rentals upon check in, there is limited availability when camp is full and hot weather can also affect. This campground is also in a good location to explore all LBL has to offer when compared to Hillman, it's closer to the Elk and Bison Prairie and Wranglers Campground, as well as the Nature Station, which is great for us since we like to trail ride and hike. Downfall is the beach is muddy and rocky and the playground is old with just a metal slide and swings. We didn't want to swim here so maybe plan on doing that elsewhere at the lakes. Next time we will camp, likely on loop D, which had some nice lakeview sites. You can't see the water from the cabin loop. There is spotty cell service throughout the campground.

Quiet and well kept up with.

Used to come here all the time before we moved to FL.

I love it here.

There are free hot showers, laundry facilities in the summer, and it's clean and well kept. It's not too far from Nashville. White Bluff, the closest town, is only a few miles away and is a cute little town. Would highly recommend.

Nice lakeside park

We enjoyed our stay and took full advantage of the lake. We paddle boarded, swam, and kayaked. The pool area is nice and they had live music on Saturday night.

It’s a little pricey, but if you want to experience Nashville, it’s a pretty good deal given the proximity.

Not much shade on most sights but the area is well kept and clean. Trash pickup every morning.

One of my Favorites!

Love camping at Happy Hollow! It's small but great people and feel very safe!

Very nice place

The site I had was a little awkward backing into and the water hookup was on the wrong side for my camper. Nice facilities.

Beach, camping, what else do you need?

Great place to set up camp and enjoy! On site washer and dryers, very nice shower houses, the camp attended is super nice, all the staff will go above and beyond to make your stay a great one. Every night there are deers out grazing and it's near fishing spots, and Wayne's right up the street is a super nice little country store. I will be going back to camp there again and again.The restrooms and grounds were very clean at the campsite. The camp host and store clerk were friendly and helpful. This is a very small park with a quiet campground. There is no gate to the campground, so there is some traffic that comes through from time to time which I didn't care for. The trails were nice. The beach and beach house were just okay, not bad, but not great either.

tons of water activities

Great place to visit. Is beautiful with a lot of walking trails 10 things to do. In summer for swimming and rental boats paddle boats and some battery powered boats.I was there for a fall photography contest it was a little too soon and theirwas very little color. You can camp in tents or campers you can ride horses or enjoy the lake and many miles of walking trails. They also have hotel rooms and cabins if you care to spend multiple nights the beautiful Park and I highly recommend it to anybody that enjoys outdoor Beauty.This year 2019 makes the fifth year tha I've gone to Pennyroyal for the fall photography contest I've also been there a few springs for the spring photography contest. These photos are not the best cuz I took them from the restaurant through a window screen so you can kind of see it in the in the images I'll try to upload better ones later.

This is someone’s private property

And not a place you can camp