About Riveredge RV Park

Stay your way in our conveniently located campground - only a few minutes from Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park

Private
Riveredge RV Park is located in Tennessee
9 Reviews of Riveredge RV Park
Nice but small sites

This campground is clean and in a good location to the main road but the sites are very small. We could not use our awning due to being so close to the camper next to us. If you have a small camper you should be ok but larger ones with slideouts may have problems.

Not big-rig friendly.

This is a nice campground but it absolutely not big rig or slide out friendly. I called multiple times to remind them that we had a big 40' bus with 4 slide outs. They repeatedly confirmed that they were equipped to accommodation us. We were dumbfounded when we arrived. While this is a nice campground, we have never stayed at a campground with tighter accommodations as they have here. It took my wife and I over an hour to shoehorn our coach into the tiny spot. Even then, there was no room for a small car without sticking out into the narrow street. With our slide outs extended, we were less than a foot away from our neighbor's awning. On the patio side, we couldn't use our awning because of the tree immediately adjacent to the site. If you have a small rig, this is a great campground with a great pool, game room, restroom facilities, etc. Otherwise, you might want to reconsider staying there.

Spotless showers, great location on trolley route

Very friendly front desk staff, quick easy check in. Bathrooms spotless. Great location on the trolley route (trolley stops right in the resort by the pool). Sites are a little cramped. Wi-Fi poor, good enough only for text emails.

One of the best

We stayed here multiple times and it is alway a good one. We love the clean bathhouses and the arcade upstairs. It's level and easy to walk around in.. Great pool, hot tub and splash pad. Great location.

Wonderful family campground

Our son had a ball playing in the pool and splash pad. After hours we went to the arcade and played. The bath house was super nice.

Outstanding !

This RV Park is simply the best. Great location in Pigeon Forge, some sites have a creek view, offers fishing (need license), great shade, good size lots, although some may feel cramped, nice camp store, phenomenal restrooms, nice game room, amazing pool with splash pad and jacuzzi. Trolley stop directly by office so no need to drive down into Pigeon Forge. And above all the most outstanding customer service!!

Cozy

My first time there and I am a newby so wasn’t sure what to expect. Since it rain the entire time it’s hard to give a detailed review

Awesome stay

The sites are level and the people super friendly. The pool and church services were an added bonus. With it being 4th of July the owners hosted a cook out with some awesome food. The rv park boarders little Peigon river which is beautiful. Very pet friendly. Your close to Piegon Forge and Gatlinburg without being right in the middle of the noise and traffic. All in all an amazing stay.

Ranger Review: Lily Trotters at Riveredge RV Park

Campground Review:

We decided to stay here after some research. It was close to where we wanted to be and got us out of traffic quickly. As an added bonus it was also near a donut shop that we had a gift card for. It was convenient, clean and compact. The bathrooms, dumpster, laundry, arcade, pool and office were nearby. The bathrooms were clean and secure. The arcade was air conditioned and had a jukebox. While you might be able to hear some traffic noise, there was also pleasant birdsong noise. The sites were nice. Each one had a tree, cement pad, fire ring, picnic table, water, electric, sewer, cable and wifi. The lady in the office was nice as was everyone we walked by. I would stay here again.

Gear Review:

As a Dyrt Ranger, I also get products to test and review in the field. For this trip I had Lily Trotters athletic compression socks. They were fun colors and I didn't have to worry about shaving or tanning since these covered me from just below the knee. I wore them while walking around the campground and looking for a geocache. I also wore them to a nearby theme park. My legs felt tingly, but in a good way. I was afraid my legs might get hot, and they did get warm from time to time but overall they felt good. You should check them out at www.lilytrotters.com