About Horseshoe Bend Marina

Horseshoe Bend Marina is a secluded get away situated on the scenic head waters of Center Hill Lake. Our marina is only (by water) a mile from Rock Island State Park's Sand Bar and boat ramp. It is the perfect place to spend time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether you are wanting to go boating, fishing, or camping, we have quite a bit to offer.

As one of the few marinas on Center Hill Lake that stays open year 'round, we rent boats, boat slips, and camp sites. Fall scenic tours and year 'round guided fishing tours are available also. We have a boat ramp that is easily accessible even when the lake water level is low. Our store offers a variety of drinks, snacks, camping supplies, boating supplies, and fishing supplies.

We are also operating under new ownership and new management. With this said, we invite you to come by, meet the new managers, and see the improvements that have been made. Please, take the time to look through our web site for all the services we offer!

Sites
Price
$75.00
Private
Hike In
Horseshoe Bend Marina is located in Tennessee
4 Reviews of Horseshoe Bend Marina
Hidden Gem

This campground is a hidden gem! The campground itself is absolutely beautiful and well dispersed. We had the privelage of staying in the Glamping tents thanks to our good friends at The Dyrt. The tents themselves are large canvas tents with two double beds in them and decorated pretty cool inside with a beautiful front porch view of Center Hill Lake. The memory foam beds are literally one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Seriously, I can't stress that enough, they are on another level comfy!! Only complaint I had about the tents was I wish they had fans in them and after meeting the new owners they actually mentioned they had ceiling fans ordered for them. Apparently the campground is under new management and it had a bad rep for drug use in the past before they took over but they have most certainly cleaned that up. Owners live on premise and were beyond helpful. They would even run food, beer, ice and any other supplies you needed up to your site from the marina store. Bathrooms are clean and there is even a stage for live music and a large canvas tent/community area with ping pong, movie screen, giant jenga, corn hole and a number of other games.

This place is ideal for anyone who enjoys kayaking/fishing as well. You can paddle down to Rock Island State Park or up the other direction to a few smaller streams that take you back to breathtaking waterfalls! This is a top 5 of all time campground for me. I absolutely love it and can't wait to get back there again soon!

Kayak Heaven!

Horseshoe Bend Marina is truly a hidden gem! The campground is under new management, and they are the most gracious and friendly people ever!

The campground has rv sites, tent sites, and glamping tents, which are large canvas tents with beds and swanky furniture in them. We stayed in glamping tent #17, and let me tell ya, the bed in there was so comfortable, I’m purchasing that mattress for my home! The view from every campsite is amazing, but we had a front rower seats! Every campsite has a nice fire pit too. They only allow one car per site, so plan accordingly.

The bathhouse was functional, but really only one person can be in there at a time, even with two toilets, as one is not enclosed. There’s only one shower in there. There were restrooms at the marina, which was close by.

They have a game room tent with ping pong, cornhole, jenga, etc. and they host a movie night sometimes! They also had an inflatable water slide during the day. The property sits right on the water, and it’s perfect for kayaking! You can paddle both directions with ease, and there are several waterfalls nearby, also Rock Island State Park is about 1.5 miles by water. The boat traffic is minimal so paddling is easy.

The store at the marina is stocked with everything you need, ice, beer, snacks, and they will even deliver them to your site! However, the campground is off the beaten path, so stock up before you get there!

We LOVE Horseshoe Bend Marina, and can’t wait to return!

Right on the water

I'm a team member at The Dyrt kicking off the review section with some info and additional photos from the campground's website.

Horseshoe Bend Marina has both tent and RV sites available, plus several "glamping" style tents.

They sell wood at the campground, in addition to fishing bait and kayak rentals.

Hidden gem.

Secluded, quiet and beautiful. Located on the Caney Fork River.