Camping in Imperial Group Subdivision

302 Reviews of 24 Imperial Group Subdivision, Tennessee Campgrounds

Darrell H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great place to camp

We have stayed at Cumberland Mountain many times and have had an excellent stay each time. Great people and very helpful. Several of the bath houses are older but very clean. Cabins are excellent!

Siteloop 4 site 114
CThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

Although there is a Murray's Lake in TN, as you'll note on the location map, this campsite is in Georgia.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

It's Primitive

There is a lake, but it's not all that pretty. There's a boat ramp, but the lake is small and I doubt it's worth the trouble. There are 2 drive in tent spots, with 2 more at the end of a trail. Secluded. The road in can be handled by a sedan.

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Cumberland Mountain

Two days in the park. Nice state park with good hiking. Water, electric and sewer fine. We had site 27 in area 1.......10 inches low in back so leveling was tough. Bathrooms dated but clean.

Had lunch at Italian Restaurant across the street from the park....good stuff!

Toured the Homestead…

Beth H.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Beautiful place!

We had an amazing time at FCF! The scenery is amazing. If you like waterfalls, this is your place! So many different places in the park to visit and some are very easily accessible for people with limited mobility. Several hikes get you closer to the falls, but you can see several without a…

• Our site
Cole T.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Perfect

Prefect spot for a short hike-in backcountry camping experience. The hike in is less than two miles and the camp sites are secluded and spread apart. Highly recommend!

E
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Absolutely Stunning!

Fall Creek Falls State Park is absolutely stunning! We were in Campground B and our site was gorgeous - it was a slight incline, but nothing a couple blocks under the tires couldn't easily fix. Our site was surrounded by trees and felt very private. We enjoyed a hike from our campsite to the top…

• Trail to Suspension Bridge
  • Fall Creek Falls from the Bottom
  • Fall Creek Falls from the Top
SiteB95
Brennan M.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Backpacking Upper loop

Had a great time backpacking the upper loop trail. First time backpacking and this was an easy beginners trip. Not much in terms if falls for upper loop but the campsites have decent distance between and two out houses. Lots of ticks on us and the dogs with bug spray so be aware. Easy beach to fill…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Fall Creek Falls

One of the cleanest most beautiful campgrounds I’ve ever been to. Awesome hiking for all skill levels. The waterfalls and swimming holes are what most people come to see. The suspension bridge was AWESOME!

SiteP2
R
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Really nice campground!

I was a bit confused cause I got here at 5 and the gate was closed, so I hung around trying to find my next move and when I pulled back around the gate was open? So a few more cars came through shortly after me..not sure if they open the gates in the afternoon for campers but it's open as of May 7!…

D
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Nice Location, rough camp and unhelpful staff

We were on a motorcycle camping trip. Camp hosts were unable to help us find a tent only spot that we could park our motorcycles at without parking them in the road.  Questions were met with "just look around, if you can find something, fine!".  We where actually looking around for places to come…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Very Nice Big Rig Friendly

Although we only stayed 3 days we had no issues in the park. Clean and well maintained. Free WiFi, not all that good.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Hike in

I’m not much for hike in to camp but I did really enjoy savage falls trail and the falls. There is a big parking area but it can fill up fast with those that are day hiking to see the falls. It’s not a tough hike to the campsite or to the falls themselves. Definitely one trip I will always remember