The best BOAT IN camping near
Brighton , TENNESSEE

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Brighton Camping Reviews
Great Camping for all types of campers

I’ve used my hammock in their “hammocks only” sites and I’ve done the hike-in backcountry sites and love this place. As a resident of the Franklin area, it’s super close to get away for the weekend.

Very pretty park

Very pretty park for a weekend getaway. Good pads, but short, very few can accommodate 30’. Several good hiking trails.

Good not great spots. Awesome nature

We went to the state park for the weekend. Stayed in the A area which we were told had sewer (it does not but it’s very close to the dump station). Spots were average for a state park. The store at the front has a good variety of anything you might want/need. But, the views, the facilities, and the trails were awesome. Can’t beat lake Guntersville for beauty and nature.

Perfect RV stop

We stopped here for a night and made reservations on the fly. We called at 6:30pm and were told there would be a list of available spots and a drop box for fees. We got in the spot pretty easily and woke up to the most gorgeous view over the water! Cant wait to stop for a couple days on our way back home and explore. Friendly people, very clean bathrooms and showers, great hookups, and quiet!

Convenient and relaxing

This campsite offers beautiful sites with close by eatery’s with good food and entertainment. The 4th of July offers a really great firework display that is free to attend.

Lots of full time residents

This campsite had beautiful waterfront lots but many of the interior sites were full of long term RVs who have personalized their lots to the extreme. I felt it detracted from a gorgeous location.

My kids did love the beach front entrance that was built for lake access and swimming. The camp store was well supplied. The staff was also great!

Cheap, Pretty, and Simple

This is a very simple, very basic park. It's $20/night and you get a spacious spot with a nice view. The dump site isn't the best and there's nothing spectacular about it other than the cost. The restrooms are pretty stretched out to, so you'll want to drive to it but walk depending on your spot. I wouldn't recommend this one for families, but me and some buddies went to this one and it was perfectly fine.

Love the pool

We love the pools here

Best place for kiddos

Our little family absolutely loves this place. So much for us to do, indoor/outdoor pool, putt-putt, game room, etc…. Plus!!! They have chocolate gravy on the menu for breakfast!