Camping in Winameg

96 Reviews of 16 Winameg, Ohio Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lovely !

Sauder Village is extremely well maintained and clean! Beautiful views of corn and farmland. The historical village is an easy 10 minute stroll and worth visiting!

Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

We love camping here every year. They have a beautiful beach and camp sites right on the water. The campground is also close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

WoWVault G.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Clean and Peaceful

Very relaxing and quiet place. I couldn't believe how clean the bathrooms were and how often they took care of them. Amazing trails to walk on and fishing piers everywhere.

r
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

River campinging

Amazing and relaxing

Month of VisitOctober
M
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Beautiful State Park

My family and I love this park. Quiet with large level sites. Everything from back ins with only electrical to pull throughs with full hook-ups.

• Small beach on Lake Erie with a view of Fermi 2
S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Nice quiet place

Tried it for the first time. It was quiet and relaxing. The camp host was nice and friendly. Kids loved having the playground so close to the camper. Will be back soon.

Jake V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Nice beach, fishing, and paved trails.

The camping area is nice. It is a little open for our like but there good activities you can do with the kids or pets.

Jenny H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Great family camping

Lots of fun activities for the kids, hayrides, slip and slide, playground and a whole rustic area to explore while you search for leprechauns. Lots of fun for the kiddos and very friendly people.

Erika N.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Beautiful and Quiet

It's a drive but well worth no shower rustic Campground only

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Lake Hudson State Park

Sites were spaced out well. Lake was full of algea. People were freindly but couldn't find alot to do in local area

K
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Fun times

More of a seasonal campground, then peaceful. But nice. Lots of things to do. Pool, lake, arcade, golf, ice cream parlor. Bathrooms are clean.

Mike S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2021

Southfork Rustic Cabin

Had the pleasure of visiting first weekend in February, on the coldest weekend of the year! Nice little cabin set in about 800’ from where you park. It has a table, wood stove, and 4 sets of bunks in a back room. Lots of trails within reach and a horse riding stable if that is your thing. Heard…

A
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2020

Hidden gem for the right people

This park is great for the right kind of trips, we visit here often in the summer to enjoy the river, kayak , and relax. Most sites are on a small elevated bank on maumee river, (you can walk down the path but not put a kayak in)

There are no hookups, only vault toilets, no staff only very nice…

• Site 13