Camping in Westhope

156 Reviews of 66 Westhope, Ohio Campgrounds

Karen R.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Dump closed permanently

Did not camp there however drove in to check it out and found that the sanitation station is closed permanently.

Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

We love camping here every year. They have a beautiful beach and camp sites right on the water. The campground is also close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great hosts and great neighbors

Wide roads, good guidance, quite at night, nice laundry, easy to get to. Good water and 30 Amp connection

Bob M.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Quiet, Off the Beaten Path

We like this place a lot. Tucked away in NW Ohio, close to the Michigan & Indiana border.

We were in the north campground. Sites are all level, many very spacious which is unusual for Ohio SPs. No FHUs but don't let that stop you from visiting.

• #71 from the road

Month of VisitOctober
R
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Rustic campsite

This was a great little KOA. A great place for an introductory to camping for my son. All the amenities were great and he has a blast! The only thing was is the campground is right off the freeway. The rustic camp sites are actually backed up to them which kind of lessened the experience a tiny…

• selfie for part of the scavenger hunt
  • 1st night
  • swimmin’ hole
Siterustic
Derrick O.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great place!

Spent the night here on a cross country bicycle trip. Great people.

• this particular site is not designated a tent site. but they let me stay at this one for the night.
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Very Nice Big Rig Friendly

Although we only stayed one night, we will be back. All concrete roads and pads. Basketball court, sand volleyball, playground, dog run, batting cages and go karts within walking distance. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable of the area.

Drayton A.
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

i liked it

i went there

S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Nice quiet place

Tried it for the first time. It was quiet and relaxing. The camp host was nice and friendly. Kids loved having the playground so close to the camper. Will be back soon.

Erika N.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Beautiful and Quiet

It's a drive but well worth no shower rustic Campground only

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Lake Hudson State Park

Sites were spaced out well. Lake was full of algea. People were freindly but couldn't find alot to do in local area

RMR H.
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Great Halloween Activities!!

My family enjoyed spending a weekend at Walnut Grove. Staff was very kind and informed. I will be coming back next season!

SiteCabin