The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Good Hope , OHIO

Camping Ohio Good Hope Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Good Hope Camping Reviews
Secluded

Campground was well maintained, even the pit toilets. Our campsite was huge #46. But some sites seemed very small. It’s a short drive to the lake house for the beach and boat rental. The food at the Lodge is delicious! The drive to get there was rough. Don’t count on GPS. Look it up and plan it out before you go.

Still our favorite campground

Always clean sites well spaced out.

Fun Campground with lots to do.

We went in March and the campground was pretty empty and a lot amenities were still closed but the sites were cleaned up good from the ice storms.  The sites are a little closer than we prefer but if its not busy then you have plenty of room.  Lots to do in the park with plenty of hiking and exploring available.

Lots of space

One of my favorite Ky state campgrounds. Plenty of space between campsites. Just wish they had sewer hookups…

Small sites, very close

Super small campground with one road in/same road out. Check-out time created quite the backup.

The sites were too short for my camper, which is odd because when booking I indicated the length of my camper. I had to back in camper, drop it, move truck, hook camper back up and finish backing in to site. Pulling out was the reverse of this.

A smaller camper would fit perfect right next to the creek at the end of the road. The lake is nice too with a small island.

Members only club

Super nice and built up. Great pool!!!

Clean

Nice

Fall Fun and Trick-or-Treats

We came to this campground because it was close to the Kenova Pumpkin House. We rented a cabin on a cute little pond. It was a nice setting and it was a little out of the way from the main part of the campground which was nice. It had a deck that overlooked the pond and the campground. The only thing I didn't like was that it was close to the interstate and you could hear the traffic all night. If you want convenience, though, this is good since it is close to the interstate.

Peaceful

Had a great time there. We will be back in the spring or summer when the grandkids can swim. Staff was very pleasant. Not much shade but then again it's a fairly new KOA and the trees haven't had time to grow.

Peaceful

It was our first stay ever in our RV. Our site was muddy but it did rain 2 out of 3 days. Site 32. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.