Camping in Blackfork

Recent RVs Reviews Near Blackfork, Ohio

374 Reviews of 63 Blackfork, Ohio Campgrounds

S

Amazing!

I am new to camping, but this is a beautiful, well kept place!! And everyone has been so friendly! I will definitely be coming back!

Amanda S.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful Setting

We arrived on Friday afternoon a little before check in time and were allowed to check in and go to our site. We stayed on campsite 61 which is just long enough for a 23ft camper and our truck to park next to the camper. The drop down from the pad was a little steep with no stairs. The campground…

G

Great Ohio State Park Campground

Amazing trails walkable right from the campground. Old mans cave, upper & lower falls. Bathroom was clean. Showers were ok. My site 108 was not deep, but was wide. Great for my 5X9 travel trailer, but probably not good for a big rig. Shaded & right near the shower house was a plus.

E

Near Trails

We enjoyed a full hookup site. The pots aren’t very spacious but there’s lots of trees nearby and an easy walk to get to Old Mans Cave. We enjoyed swimming in the pool. There’s outhouses with no running water but also a relatively new bath house with nice showers and toilets.

E
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Some spots better than others

Spots in the outsides of the loops are more spacious. We looked forward to the “beach” but it was very small and covered in algae. The lake was more like a large pond. There’s no running water so toilets were basically out houses. Lots of trails but they weren’t very exciting.

Melissa W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good location, ok campground

Negatives: This campground is pretty hilly. Many of the spots don't have a great space for a tent. The flattest spots are in the middle of the circle with an open field behind them (but then you won't have any privacy or tree coverage). Even the RV camping on the inside of the loop across from us…

• site 65 on the left side and site 63 on the right. golf course is behind trees
  • womens shower.
  • womens bathroom
Nicole D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Location!

We visited during the off season, November. It was fairly empty, which was nice. The biggest, and really only complaint, is that the sites were pretty un-level for being paved. The bathhouse was very nice... and I think the floors may have been heated?

We stayed at a full hookup site,…

Month of VisitDecember
B
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Hocking Hills rv park

Electric hookup only Shower and restroom facility provided very clean and orderly campsite also very clean

S
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Nice Park!

Nice park not too far from the marina and boat ramp for Clifty Creek Grotto. Campground rules not enforced at all, so folks put their campers wherever, not necessarily on the pads. No worries about having a wheel in the grass! Bring all the leveling blocks you own because very few sites are level…

• site 23
  • site 23
Lupita H.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Happy camper

The campground was very rustic. Everything you want to see is nearby. I was their 2020 in August. The water was not drinkable. They have a gem 💎 but need to upgrade.

Site25 out in the open.
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

We love beech fork!

Moxley is our favorite place to camp at beech fork. If you have kids it’s a great place for them also! Very clean bath houses and great people.

Darrel and Mary W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Nice park, neglected on maintenance

We had read about the quietness of Forked Run and it was we had a loop all to ourselves and only about 15 campers in the whole campground,

It was very clean and the areas coming into the campground beautifully maintained, but once we got to our campsite it was covered in trash, cigarette butts,…

Chelsea J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Hidden Gem

We love Lake Hope. Many trails to hike. The lake is beautiful and there is a very nice lodge for meals. They offer paddle board, kayak and other rentals which was a blast.

• peace tree ✌
  • campsite
  • lake
Jerry S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

nope

I was going to be in the area for 5 days. I went to the office, asked for 4 nights, I have a 2021 travel trailer. He said "overnight only". Its next to a busy highway.

K
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Good vibe

This campground had a good, laid-back vibe.  I had a site where I was able to put up a hammock.  Many sites are along a pretty running stream.  It was just a nice campground - I think it would be beautiful in the fall, it's a pretty winding road to get to the park.