Camping in Beckett

Recent Standard (Tent / RV) Reviews Near Beckett, Ohio

365 Reviews of 51 Beckett, Ohio Campgrounds

S

Amazing!

I am new to camping, but this is a beautiful, well kept place!! And everyone has been so friendly! I will definitely be coming back!

G

Great Ohio State Park Campground

Amazing trails walkable right from the campground. Old mans cave, upper & lower falls. Bathroom was clean. Showers were ok. My site 108 was not deep, but was wide. Great for my 5X9 travel trailer, but probably not good for a big rig. Shaded & right near the shower house was a plus.

E

Near Trails

We enjoyed a full hookup site. The pots aren’t very spacious but there’s lots of trees nearby and an easy walk to get to Old Mans Cave. We enjoyed swimming in the pool. There’s outhouses with no running water but also a relatively new bath house with nice showers and toilets.

Crystal R.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

So beautiful

Nice drive through residential farms, beautiful views . The state park, has a mini golf course, lake, archery, equestrian sites electric, full hook up , elite sites, primitive tent sites etc. It was about $25 and a $6 reservation fee. Call or do online. They had showers and vault toilets far over…

Paul B.
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Easy off the highway stopover

This was a nice place to stop for a few days on my drive west into Ohio. I knew nothing about the campground prior to this visit. My next time I will stay in camping area B or C now that I have seen the layout. There is no hiking trail to the lake unless you use a horse trail which I did. If you…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Wolfie's is awesome

Great campground. Beautifully kept up, was looking forward to the saltwater pool, however, was shut down for the season. If we come this way again will definitely stay again.

Nicole D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Location!

We visited during the off season, November. It was fairly empty, which was nice. The biggest, and really only complaint, is that the sites were pretty un-level for being paved. The bathhouse was very nice... and I think the floors may have been heated?

We stayed at a full hookup site,…

Month of VisitDecember
B
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Hocking Hills rv park

Electric hookup only Shower and restroom facility provided very clean and orderly campsite also very clean

C

Perfect Boondocking Hide-a-Way

Perfect Boondocking Hide-a-Way. Sites are free of charge. Sites 50 and 51 are joined in a loop drive with mostly level spots. No water or electric, but vault toilets and trash dumpster are available.

A small lake for boating and fishing. There are a couple of trails for hiking. There is no cell…

• Overhead view of the 2 sites.
  • View from Park Road
Site50 & 51
Eli S.The Dyrt PRO User

Something for everyone! Amazing Campgrounds

Very large campgrounds with a large number of sites! If you're looking to stay off the grid, I stayed in M62, the woods directly behind me, no cell service. From what I've see, section JJ has the best cell service, sections N, P, and O overlook or are near overlooking the quarry, H is nearest to…

• Quarry view via the trail
  • Quarry
  • Section J
SiteM62
Dave P.The Dyrt PRO User

Excellent Service

This is a very nice campground with many amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The park is monitored and patrolled. Will definitely be coming back.

Daniel J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Salt Fork Primitive camp sites

Plenty of nice park in lot and walk to sites. All on the edge of the woods, surrounding small open fields.

Sitelast sites
Lupita H.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Happy camper

The campground was very rustic. Everything you want to see is nearby. I was their 2020 in August. The water was not drinkable. They have a gem 💎 but need to upgrade.

Site25 out in the open.
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Peaceful

A very well maintained camp. It’s quiet sitting on top of a hill. Laundry and clean showers. Includes a pool, cornhole game, pool table and a nice pavilion. Happy I stopped in ****