The best BOAT IN camping near
Union City , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Union City Camping Reviews
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Owner is not customer orientated. Cannot keep a staff or lifeguards more than 1 season. Lost 14+ seasonal rentals just last year because of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! We were one of them. Had been there 8 years and every year it keeps getting worse. LOOK OUT FOR BEDBUGS IN THE CABINS!! They won't tell you they had them so make sure you look carefully!! Don't expect any assistance if you need help or have a complaint. Security at night is terrible. People park outside the gate and come in stealing golf carts and everything else. Owners son took golf carts one year and parked them in the woods across the street. IF YOU CAMP THERE DONT SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!!!

Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Peacefully, quiet and stars. 🌙

November and 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Finally, I got a side booked at Lake Hudson Campground. It is very well sought after, and I tried it earlier in October, but weekends are full. Not so in November! Only the die hard, hunters and fishermen are here. It's beautiful! Serene and quiet! Loved our side which was sunny from morning to evening. There are other sides directly at the lake, beautiful shaded for the summer. The hiking trails are well maintained and we loved every minute here.

Private campground

This is a private campground on Thornapple Lake. There is not a lot of mature trees and the campsites are right next to each other.

Campground in Hastings

This campground is mostly for seasonal campers. It has a pool, campground, canoe livery, electric, water, and propane. Very attentive staff and polite.

5 stars for a City park

This is a beautiful city park but no camping is available as far as I can see. There are grills, picnic tables, trails, basketball courts, playgrounds and trails.

Ok place

It is a state park. There are lakes to fish, boat, kayak. Sites have lots of growth.

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi….I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the sand.

Lakeside Tent Camping

This is a lovely recreation area. My site is HUGE. It is private! You will need the long cord if you plan on using electricity. There is a yellow service phone at the headquarters to check-in. I bought my wood in state on my way in. There is no place to purchase wood here. My site has a path right out to the lake. My 2p tent could easily fit on this lakeside spot but it is sadly much too windy on the lake today. The fire ring is far to the front of the site but if you had a larger group, I think the location of the ring would be nice. My site is spotless. Everything is wonderful. This is my first visit here and I chose it because I wanted a quick overnight with a water feature close to home. You can day hike one the Pittsford section of the NCT. It’s only a 20+ minute drive away.

Very nice and friendly

Stayed for a weekend. The campground was clean sites were all very nice and pool was really clean. The dog park was a nice added bonus. It could very possibly become our new weekend getaway