About Aloha State Park
$30.00 - $34.00
Aloha State Park is located in Michigan
7 Reviews of Aloha State Park
Must go camping

Great camp ground, spacious sites.

Perfect weekend

Great campground. The campground was full, we were expecting it to be loud with so many people. Sleeping in a tent I was worried. It was not loud at all and we were not woken up in the middle of the night by others. The hosts were great, they didn’t disturb us at all and when we asked for advice about things in the area they were very knowledgeable.

Many great memories

I have been going to this park since I was little. This was the place we would go to the beach with my parents. This is the place we would go for summer parties with friends in high school. I lost my virginity staying in this park after my sophomore year of high school. This is a great place!!!

Beautiful park.

The water is so beautiful. A lot of geese tho, and my dog did get skunked. Also the spaces are Packed in pretty tight. Buts it a great location and it’s all about the water anyways!

Nice quite campground with a great lake for swimming, boating and kayaking.

Gnats and fishflies were bad while we were there. Fishing was nice off the pier. The sites along the canal tend to have a good amount of goose poop by them as the geese were there daily. The park was clean and the sites were a good size. Beach was clean and the water was as well.

Lake life

Right on Mullett Lake, close to town for easy access to food, but really enjoyed kayaking lake

My favorite place

Bring the kids, bring the boat, bring the bikes. Everything you need in a Park.