About This Campground
National Park Service
D.H. Day Campground is located in the northern district of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, on the lower peninsula of Michigan.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS A MAP OF D.H. DAY CAMPGROUND:…
A National Park Service entrance pass for Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is required for each vehicle:
- $25 Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore entrance fee (1-7 days).
- $45 Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Annual pass (if camping more than 7 days).
- Drive-InPark next to your site
- Walk-InPark in a lot, walk to your site.
- Boat-InSites accessible by watercraft.
- Tent Sites
- RV Sites
- Standard (Tent/RV)
- ADA Access
- Picnic Table
- Firewood Available
- Phone Service
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hookups
- Sanitary Dump
- Water Hookups
- Big Rig Friendly