Burlington , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Burlington Camping Reviews
Campground in Bellevue

This is a secluded campground near Bellevue. Not a lot of trees or space between campsites. There is electric and water hookup available.

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi….I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the sand.

Huge!!

Our stay was short, but I'd definitely consider another trip! Beautiful campground, large but still felt pretty secluded. Bathrooms were clean and well stocked.

Great stay

We are heading to Colorado from Michigan so this was just a stopover, one night. Very much like this park and will be back when we have more time to enjoy it. Spacious sites, good shade.

Family fun

Great place for family, lots of amenities.

Great fun!

Very clean campground with friendly staff. Lake across the road is clean and nicely kept (boats docked, etc) A ride up the road was beautiful.. saw an Emu, goats, llamas, cows.. just beautiful!

Very nice

Really nice campground,  we stayed one night while traveling. Clean bathrooms and showers! Campsites clean, some privacy between sites with trees, very quiet. Had lake, trails, would be great for families on vacation.

Kid friendly

They have a lot for the kids here:

Pool 3ft-5ft Air pillow Large playground ( very clean ) Half basketball court Sand Volleyball net Rec room (small amount of games) Crafts on weekends Corn hole boards -2 sets by pillow Horse shoe pits - 2 sets by pillow

Store: ice cream- coffee options- candy- fire wood

Boat and golf cart rental options

Cement slabs with all the hook ups. Some lots have shade, mosts are not All spots have picnic tables and fire pits by the road

Office girls are very friendly and helpful Everything was clean and well kept Pool area was not the best but in this heat all you need is water :)

A great community for the summer RV getaway.

We have really enjoyed our late July stay at Hidden Ridge. The amenities are really nice. The place was kept clean, and the clientele was friendly. There is a pond for cat and release fishing, and a great slip and slide for the kids on a hot day. Lots of room for biking, and the Christmas in July decorations have been a lot of fun. Looking forward to booking again in the future.

Clean Large Sites

The sites are all paved with plenty of space and with grass and shade.The owners are friendly and helpful. Plenty of things to do to keep yourselves and children busy. This is my first time here and this is one campground I will definitely comeback to with my grandchildren.