Camping in Settle

Settle, Kentucky

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Settle, Kentucky

268 Reviews of 28 Settle, Kentucky Campgrounds

Nice trip

I like the pretty lots, that were mostly flat for camping. Siri so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Beautiful camping trip

I’ve stayed all over the mammoth cave area and this is a beautiful place to stay as well. I keep coming back because it’s so pretty!

Love this area!

Mammoth cave area is so beautiful - definitely take the tour through the caves and check out the history and the artists  that are selling things all over the area.

Jason N.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

Campground was OK. 3 different loops with nicely spaced out shady sites. Really not much to do unless you're taking cave tours or hiking.

SiteB16
Travis P.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Large sites

Sites are huge. Not level in the least. Need to have long sewer hose because sewer is at back of site - not a problem with rear hookups. Water spigot is dual site - meaning it could be on awning side if you get the wrong site. This site 002 the water is on the backside of camper so no long water…

Terri F.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Quiet lake front

A variety of large sites. From full hooks ups to group tent sites. The trash at the swimming beach was never taken out while we were there, and the dumpsters were all full. The bathrooms were cleaned regularly though, and the views were breathtaking. Dog friendly, but not at the swimming area.…

• view of the lake from inside our camper.
Yondering R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Kids LOVED it

Several pools to choose from, plus a beach and water obstacle course—our kids thought they’d found paradise! The bathhouses were clean, if not the newest we’ve seen. Close proximity to Mammoth Cave. Don’t miss the Amish bakery/cafe nearby!

Scott W.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Golf Cart Silliness

5½ mph speed limit does not apply to golf carts. As a campground that rents them out, you would think they would restrict their equipment to follow their set speed limits

Robyn W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Kentucky Relaxing

This campground is well maintained and offers beautiful landscaping. It is close to the highway as well so for those looking for a quick stop.

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

One of my favorites

One of my favorite campgrounds when I’m in the mood for hiking

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great place if you are going to the park

My kids and I camp here when we plan to spend time at the park. It’s very convenient. Bathrooms are always clean too.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Quick stop

We are in our way east and stopped for the night. This place has everything we needed and the staff was nice.

SiteTent no hook ups P3
Jason J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Short walk to visitor center

Decent facilities, well maintained. Sites are spacious with distance between. Short walk to visitor center/trailheads. Comes in handy if you need to queue up early for same-day cave tickets.

Site18B
Steve G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nowhere near level and quite the audience

We camped here for one night as a stopover. We didn’t even sit out under the awning because so many cabins and campers were all facing where we were. The site was nowhere near level side to side.