About Nolin Lake State Park
Nolin Lake State Park is located in Kentucky
12 Reviews of Nolin Lake State Park
Fun time

Family trip for spring break 2019. Kids loved it. Decent showers. Good sites with shade

Beautiful views

We stayed here because we were going to Mammoth Cave, but loved the place for its own beauty. The sites were spacious, the hook ups were easy to access for the RV and there was plenty of room for 2 tents besides. Nice playgrounds, easy access to trash dumpster, bath house is also a storm shelter! Fishing was close to our site so boys were happy. Neighbors weren’t very close and trees are everywhere.

Level spacious spots

Relaxing quiet weekend spot.

Very nice and quiet spot!

This campground books 6 months out. Very hard to get a spot, but so worth it! Water front sites in cove so not a lot of boat traffic. Quiet park with great gravel spots.

Lots of flies and people, beautiful walking trail

There were so many flies at our campsite I actually had to go eat in the car so they wouldn't swarm me; someone had thrown eggs out before we got to our site so they were attracted to that, but there were also some flies at the beach a few hundred feet away. There was a lot of trash but I suppose there are a lot of people coming in and out of there. Not private campsites but you could always go walk 20 minutes to the waterfall or even a day hike around the whole lake. I would love to explore this place again going all around the area and not spending much time at camp.

Weekend Getaway

I've only been here once, but loved the trip. Great swimming, fishing, and hiking around. It's pretty close to Mammoth Cave and has a ton of places to stay if you wanting to camp.

love the water!!!

love the water, love kayaking

Idyllic lake and trees

One of the most beautiful lakeside campgrounds I've been to. Dramatic bluffs, trees surrounding the lake (and campsites). Store nearby with necessities and firewood and many helpful camphosts/rangers. Fantastic birdwatching spots nearby.

Family trip

Nolin lake was very beautiful and peaceful. The campground had two tent camping locations and a rv area. The scenery was amazing. Highly recommend campsite 23 by the beach, it has the best view….