Williamstown, KENTUCKY

Camping Kentucky Williamstown

Most Recent Williamstown Camping Reviews
This Campground is Fantastic.

This Campground is Fantastic. My Wife and I camped here for the first time last September 2019, we Camped in a tent and it was just Beautiful there. We will be going back this year but this time we will be going in a Camper fhat we just bought. We can't wait to go back.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

This Campground is Fantastic.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

Small, cheap, and difficult to find.

Super cheap at only 8.50 a night, but its located within a gated community. You must go to the main gate at 1 Waynoka Dr. Sardinia, OH 45171 to enter the they will give you a map to the campground. Lots are ok, but gravel. Nice bath houses and electric is at each site. Not much hiking or adventure here but a good place to camp a few nights. Lots of permanent campers and kids biking around. Good shade. First come first serve, but they usually have a few sites open when we go.

Private Campground with nice small lake

It’s a private campground with mostly permanent residents. Nice small pond and I hear the fishing is good. The first day here I went to the bathroom/shower and they were dirty-so I didn’t use either and decided to only use the facilities in my RV. Today I was outside and needed to go to the restroom, they were much cleaner this time. Old but cleaner. Staff at the campground seemed nice and friendly.

Awesome River View

Our site had a level concrete parking pad and concrete deck overlooking the river. On the deck was a patio set with an umbrella and 4 chairs and 2 Adirondack style plastic chairs with a portable fire pit. There was even a clean gas grill with a full tank of propane and utensils! It had rained really hard all day Friday and had cleared up just as we turned off the highway so the river was really muddy and had a lot of debris and a really fast current. We camped May 8th and 9th and the temperature dropped down to 25 degrees. “Angie”, the manager was awesome! She is so very nice, also the man that took care of the campground “Russ” was really nice and helpful, this was our first time using our camper and he even came in and helped us get our tv going. The restroom/bath house is older but I don’t think it could have been any cleaner! The small store/office was also nice, they aren’t trying to make a fortune on there items and there was even free coffee! I give it five stars. We will definitely be back.

Corona Camping

1st trip of season. Great campground site 80. Only camper in that section. Very pleased with site and campground. Would highly recommend

Great camp ground

Nice paved spots with electric or full hook ups. Good trails, 20 min from mall and restaurants, nice lake, bathrooms, and plenty of shade.

Eh, Not Like It Used To Be

The trails used to be really nice maybe it’s just an off season but was not impressed with the amount of trash in the water and in the trails itself. Otherwise if you can overlook the trash, it’s decent 🚮😕

Quick night through

Clean, plenty of room b/w sites, nobody around as was last of February. Good size campground. Clean restrooms.

REAL Bison 😳

Great Attraction, you can walk the trails and even get the excitement of seeing REAL LIVE BISON. Pretty sweet experience!