Sebree, KENTUCKY

Most Recent Sebree Camping Reviews
The most fun!!!!!

This is a fun family Campground located adjacent to holiday world and Splashin Safari. There are golf carts for rent, nice camp stores, pools, playground, putt putt golf course, arcade and more. This campground has lots of family fun activities Such as a glow parade, karaoke night, arts and crafts, and more. The Halloween themed weekends are so much fun with a campsite decorating contest,  trick-or-treating etc.

Great for tent camping

I enjoy this campground, and the sites are nice & private, but a bit small.  The electric is iffy, but the sites are mostly shaded. There is a trail system so there is lots of hiking available here. You can also hop over to the Pounds Hollow rec area for a swim/paddle.

Pharaoh Campground provides easy access to view Camel Rock

I really like this little campground. The sites area  bit close together, and popups are probably the only camper that can fit comfortably. This campground is very close to the Observation Trail where you can view Camel Rock. There is no electricity at this campground, and sometimes people bring very loud generators, and there isn't much that can be done about that. But it's usually pretty busy with tent-campers. This is one of the locations on the Forest that fills up more often than other campgrounds, especially on holiday weekends.

This is a nice quiet campground!

I love this campground. It's super quiet despite the gravel road nearby. The vault restroom is kept very clean. It has easy access to the River to River trail, and I love the CCC stonework. While we were there, a small pack of 3 local dogs wandered through the campground which was a bit concerning at first, but they were all friendly, so no issues there.

Great for Adults

We were there on Labor Day weekend. It was very quiet. I loved that our site was full hookup, very spacious, and they provide free firewood. The campground round was paved so nice for walking, hilly but nice. I didn’t have kids but I didn’t see activities available. They come around and collect your money and give you the Internet password, so if you get there in the evening you may not get it until later the next day. You have to leave the campground and go a couple of miles down the road for any needed item. Bathhouse was older but was clean. The road going into the campground was country rounds and not the best signage.

Nice place

The campground is very nice and well kept. The campsites arent very secluded though if that is something you are looking for. There is a nice hike to an old fire tower that is pretty neat.

Halloweekends are a must!

We went to Lake Rudolph for their Halloweekends and it is a one of a kind experience. They have so many activities for the kids such as hayrides, a DJ, pumpkin carving, and so many other things throughout the day! It was so neat seeing the campsites and golf carts decorated and lit up at night. If you get the chance to go, do it!

A wonderful place for family

My wife and I camped here in February of 2020. This is a very well maintained park. We had just bought our 29' motorhome. It was too cold to do much, but the campground is nice. There is a petting zoo for the kids, a nice pool with a large water slide, 1 shower house that was very clean. Clean restrooms. A large lake for fishing and swimming. Walking trails, wood available for purchase. They even have cabins for rent, and lots of primitive sites. I recommend this park to all!

Fun

My friend and I went there one summer and had the best time of our life