Camping in Goodluck

291 Reviews of 39 Goodluck, Kentucky Campgrounds

Maze M.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Spacious, Peaceful Campgrounds

I am currently here and I gotta say I am impressed. The bathrooms are clean, I am not close to my neighboring campers, the parking spots are huge, and it's a great area to walk around.

• The Recreational Area
  • A view of the campsite
  • Deer
SiteSmith Ridge - Site 32
Hope G.

Terrible

We got there late for a primitive site and all the sudden the mgr and police show up mind u the mgr passed us 3 times instead of stopping as a professional mgr should he calls police and tells me the website does not state primitive lol. It was cluttered loud and tacky.

Siteprimitive tent
Carolyn K.The Dyrt PRO User

Peaceful

Despite Hurricane Ida I'm the midst of my stay, camp hosts very nice. Clean and very well maintained grounds

EThe Dyrt PRO User

Best for Mammoth Cave

The campground is cute and less than 15 mins to the Mammoth Cave National Park visitor Center. Nothing fancy, older bathhouse, small pond and large field for kids to explore. Some spots are snug. Owner is great and very helpful!

Douglas K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Heed the warnings about the southern entrance

We didn't and ended up driving an extra hour to get to the campground.

Our only complaint is the site was not level. When we were able to get the camper level the tongue was 40" high. We had to borrow 6 8X8 blocks from the Rangers in order to stabilize the front

Other than that, we enjoyed the…

SiteRV back-in site
Month of VisitNovember
jenni P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

So close to everything

Tucked between Green River Lake and Lake Cumberland, the community of Columbia serves as a gateway to all of the great fishing and watersports in south-central Kentucky. Located just off the Cumberland Parkway, Columbia is a convenient stop and an ideal location for those seeking a peaceful…

• campgrounds
  • Play button icon
Sitecabin
Evan G.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Needs some love

The camp ground itself isn't bad. I don't think it's quite up to the usual KOA standards. Bathrooms were centrally located which was fine unless you're tent camping on the outer edge. The shower curtains were moldy and the bathrooms seemed a little run down, but everything functioned well.

Some…

Annette A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Great place to camp, go swimming and kayaking.

This is a great campground. We love it here. We’ve been here three times now and will keep coming back. The staff is friendly and engaging.

SiteSite number 5
G
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Singing Hills RV Park - Nice setting

Arrived June 7, 2021, stayed 3 nights. Basic, clean, peaceful setting.. stayed at site 31, and good space on one side between other campers. Nice tree lined areas. Very convenient for Mammoth Cave. Did not use the facilities on this trip. Would come again.

Nice trip

I like the pretty lots, that were mostly flat for camping. Siri so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Beautiful camping trip

I’ve stayed all over the mammoth cave area and this is a beautiful place to stay as well. I keep coming back because it’s so pretty!

Loved this camping area!

I love camping in this area! Mammoth caves is so beautiful every time I camp there I see deer running through my camping site. It’s so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Kenny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Holmes Bend Campground

Great campground with over 100+ sites. Some are primitive sites but most have water. Bathroom,shower house and playground are available. They won’t let you park in the grass so boats have to parked out front of campground. The best are the hiking trails. It’s a short drive or walk thru the woods to…

Theresa R.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great primitive camping

I have camped several times here over the years was there last week for 5 days there are 5 camps sites out house type toilets and trash cans all get cleaned daily when it gets hot u may wanna bring airfreshner to the toilets there is a picnic table and a place to build a fire. Wood in the forest…

Yondering R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Kids LOVED it

Several pools to choose from, plus a beach and water obstacle course—our kids thought they’d found paradise! The bathhouses were clean, if not the newest we’ve seen. Close proximity to Mammoth Cave. Don’t miss the Amish bakery/cafe nearby!