The best YURTS camping near

16 Reviews1 Campground
Top Yurts Campground near Ebenezer Kentucky

Most Recent Ebenezer Camping Reviews
Nice spacious sites

Very clean, large, private sites. All of the sites have their own space. They are very well laid out. Small campground and easy for the kids to bike and play. The beach was closed for high water, but it looked like a nice area. Only a couple of minor complaints… people drive way too fast on the roads, quiet time not enforced or observed and no gate or anything to regulate traffic. We were at site 8, close to the front, and people were driving in and out all the time and it made me very worrisome with the kids. We also had a group next to us that were still “hanging out” at 2am. We didn’t complain about it, but nothing else seemed to be enforced aside for not parking on the grass. We aren’t complaining campers, but 2am is pushing the limits a little bit in my opinion. I also am giving some grace bc the whole place was full for the holiday weekend. We will go back, I just hope the speed limit will start to be enforced a little More and people are more considerate of the kiddos playing.

Tenting area is a bit close, but still quiet

We camped in tent site 15, which is the far back corner of a large rectangular tenting area. Each site had a table and fire ring, and shared water and trash were located in several central locations. Some sites are between two parking areas (sites 7-9, I think), and some sites are along the lake shore. While most people rate the lake shore sites highly, I think you'd get a lot of headlights flashing at you as they're right along the parking lane. We really liked the back corner for privacy, and relative proximity to the bathrooms (located in what looks like an office). Showers, firewood, ice, playground, and laundry are in the trailer campsite nearby.

One caveat is that, if fully booked with weekenders, I can imagine this place getting a bit noisy at night. It's also pretty hot, though very well shaded, in July.

Family time

I can’t wait to go back?

Fun

Very nice. Fun and clean.

Fun time

Family trip for spring break 2019. Kids loved it. Decent showers. Good sites with shade

Beautiful views

We stayed here because we were going to Mammoth Cave, but loved the place for its own beauty. The sites were spacious, the hook ups were easy to access for the RV and there was plenty of room for 2 tents besides. Nice playgrounds, easy access to trash dumpster, bath house is also a storm shelter! Fishing was close to our site so boys were happy. Neighbors weren’t very close and trees are everywhere.

Level spacious spots

Relaxing quiet weekend spot.

Very nice and quiet spot!

This campground books 6 months out. Very hard to get a spot, but so worth it! Water front sites in cove so not a lot of boat traffic. Quiet park with great gravel spots.

Lots of flies and people, beautiful walking trail

There were so many flies at our campsite I actually had to go eat in the car so they wouldn't swarm me; someone had thrown eggs out before we got to our site so they were attracted to that, but there were also some flies at the beach a few hundred feet away. There was a lot of trash but I suppose there are a lot of people coming in and out of there. Not private campsites but you could always go walk 20 minutes to the waterfall or even a day hike around the whole lake. I would love to explore this place again going all around the area and not spending much time at camp.