About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Mammoth Cave
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Mammoth Cave is located in Kentucky
16 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Mammoth Cave
Good place by Mammoth Cave

We stayed here for spring break to visit some caves. We had a good time. We rented a golf cart for a day just for fun. The store was big and new.

Big campground, lots to do for summer

Good campground. They have a huge lake with blow up activities on it, several pools, splash pad, jumping pads, playgrounds, activities, etc. oh, and Yogi and friends, which are the kids most favorite part. Campground it’s self is typical for no state parks. All gravel, hilly, not level, little shade if any. I prefer state parks for camping, but if you want some fun stuff to do with the kiddos, a trip to a jellystone once a year is great. This one has more to do than others. Not as many planned activities as others we have gone to, but pretty good.

All about the kids

The park was all about the kids.   Events scheduled through out the day.  Plenty of activities including play grounds, jump pillows, pools, bikes, crafts, a lake, and splash pad.   The restrooms are clean and I never had to wait.   Laundry on site.   My son LOVED it.   All the campers kids played and had the best time.

Great!! Clean and fun!

Love this camp ground. Stayed in a cabin with Girl Scouts. Staff was friendly and helpful. Activities can be some what of a distance from each other, they do have golf carts to rent.  Pool was nice, gift shop and snack bar were great. Food was good. Shower house was clean. Over all great trip here. Loved swimming in the lake area!

Great place for kids

Nice campground for families with small children

Wonderful fall getaway!

When we arrived, the check in process was very easy and staff were helpful and friendly. Ice and firewood can be purchased on site. The efficiency cabin we stayed in was very clean and just perfect for 4 people. The cabin had a bunk bed and a futon bed. The kitchen had a small stove, sink and fridge. The bathroom was small but had a shower and toilet. There was a fire pit and picnic table. The jump pad was fun for the kids. The mini golf course needed a little cleaning/maintenance for the rocks and leaves on the course. The planned fall activities were so much fun for my kids. They did painting, bingo and games. All the staff we came in contact with were friendly. The cabin was situated in a convenient location to all activities. Our stay for this trip was awesome and I would recommend staying at this campground in the fall.

Wonderful place to camp with kids!

We tent camped for Father's Day and there were plenty of regular activities and extra fun "fathers day" activities! I'll start with the bad and end with the great! The bad: We were given site 49. This site is not for tents. There is zero shade and there is zero grass. There is only gravel. I broke my mallet attempting to stake my tent. We had to put down 2 tarps so the bottom of my tent wouldn't get punctured by the sharp rocks. Now, the good: This place is awesome! when we checked in, the staff were friendly and very helpful. Sites are properly and clearly marked. There are 2 pools. The older one is small but nice. The newer pool is bigger and has a splash area. The site we were at was located about halfway through the campground, so it's convenient to most activities. The restrooms were very close and clean. The big slide was so much fun for the kids and we spent most of our time here. The extra Father's Day activities were appropriate for guests and super fun! We were engaged the whole time! The food at the snack bar was good and the service was awesome! There are plenty of restrooms located around the entire campground. We did the arcade and mini golf and jump pillow. All were fun! Overall, this campground is well maintained and fun!

Granddaughter loved it

I’m not a big fan of theme park campgrounds, but our granddaughter loved this one. We spent a weekend here while visiting Mammoth Cave. The site we got was full sun, so it was hot. But, there are some shade sites. Most are level and have water and electric and sewer. There was lots for a little girl to do, including a water slide. Campground store was well stocked, the bathroom/shower was clean and nice.

so much fun.

my first camping trip. so glad it was too. my child got to meet yogi!!. i think ibwas more excited than she was lol

Wonderful family camp ground

Had a fantastic with the whole family in our vacation. Have a teenager and a 9 year old. Both had plenty to do to keep them happy.