The best WALK IN camping near
Berry , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Berry Camping Reviews
Where everyone is a family!

It doesn’t matter where you are from, this campground is a very friendly campground. Your neighbors are just like when you are home….well if you like your neighbors. But seriously everyone at this campground is like family! Bathhouse is very clean with heat and air conditioning. Nice playground for the kids. Putt putt golf and some history along with Quinton doing his nature walks, and events fit the family and kids with scavenger hunts.Also be sure to eat at the Hidden waters lodge!

Large campground

We really enjoyed this large campground. There’s a bike way that terminates in the campground that runs by the lake and near a prairie. It’s not a loop so you’ll have to pedal back.

There are multiple playground and loops. Lots of places roam!

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in one day. I deducted a star from overall and value rating only due to no direct sewer connection. Although they do have a dump station, I prefer to have a direct hook-up. Sites are pretty level, although we did have to unhook to keep truck from sticking out into road. SInce the park wasn't full, the owners let us park our truck in site next to us. We stayed in our 38' travel trailer with our Ford F250 truck.

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an electric cord extension and it was a delight to stay there.

Halfway between The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum

This park is super convenient if you’re planning on going to the ark encounter and the creation museum because it’s about 30-45 minutes in either direction. The park itself is quiet, clean, fairly spread out, and has helpful staff. Only water and electric hookups, common for state parks, but that’s the only reason I couldn’t do 5 stars. Our kids enjoyed the playgrounds, the mini golf, the museum, and the trails to see the salt springs and the bison. Super neat area.