The best YURTS camping near

3 Reviews1 Campground
Top Yurts Campground near Yeehaw Junction Florida

Most Recent Yeehaw Junction Camping Reviews
Great place!

This place is amazing! So much to do! Friendly helpful staff! Kids, dogs, hubby & myself all are having an amazing time and will be returning next year.

Lots to do

There is a lot to do there and the family pool had crystal clear water. Place is very clean and staff were not only friendly but really helpful, with the exception of one older lady at the front desk who was pretty nasty about me not knowing the correct check in procedure even though I had never been there before. Other then her it was a really great place to spend a relaxing weekend.

A great place for families and kids...

This is the largest KOA in the country…It's a Great campground for families, although I didn't go with one…There is an adult only pool, and a family pool. The Shanty, a bar is right by the adult pool, with entertainment in season and mostly on weekends. I've been there many times in the past, with my TT and my Coach…The sites are mostly large enough for Big rigs…There are upgrades to deluxe sites with brick patios, barbeques, fire pits and chairs. It's a very busy place on the holidays…If you want quiet those days, I don't suggest you go there…There is also a Golf Course, Golf Cart Rental, A nice updated store, A fenced in Dog park…