Camping in Kern

270 Reviews of 110 Kern, Florida Campgrounds

Carol N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Quietest campground

Needed to find last-minute reservation and they were able to put me in a cabin only $50 a night! Very clean, very quiet and very friendly staff. Cabins are rustic but they have a full service bath house. Now goes by the name Flat Creek Family Campground

• Perfect getaway spot!
SiteCabin # 2
N
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Clean and cozy

I used to live here and the front desk people are pretty nice. Showers are small but sanitary. Pool is always clean and they have a fishing dock with an area to clean your fish

Sitethe one that’s at the end of circle you drive through
jessica O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Cleanest bathroom I’ve ever seen, including my own

I wish I could give this park 6 stars! We camped on a quiet weekend in September and had the place mostly to ourselves. Two small bathhouses and both were spotless (I mean actually WITHOUT SPOTS, cleanest I’ve ever seen). The grounds were well kept and not a piece of trash in sight. They had…

Month of VisitOctober
EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Flat rv park with great view

Just like the website says ho-hum RV park is nothing spectacular. pull your RV in gravel lot hardly any trees but the view of the gulf of is breathtaking

Site24b beach vied side pull thru
Month of VisitOctober
René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful and quiet

Inland park that benefits from so many people wanting the beach! Lightly used campground that was very well maintained, beautiful, and a great place to relax. The park is beautiful, too, but the trails seem a bit challenging for me. I stayed a second night just because I was enjoying the respite.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Beautiful view at EAST Coastline

If you are traveling without kids stay at the East Coastline RV park. It was so nice! The bathrooms were spotless. I felt like I walked into a spa when I opened the door calming music started and the lights came on. The showers are big! The pool was wonderful and the clubhouse amazing! You can cook…

• the view from #7
  • new bricks and picnic tables
  • one of the women's shower
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User

AFB camping July 2021

Full hookups campsite with cable. Nice building with pool table, TV, games, laundry, bath and showers. The campground needs a little more TLC like mowing.

Alycia P.The Dyrt PRO User

Quiet & Beautiful

4 stars for no water or electric hookups.. Also I don't do spiders and they are all over the place here.. And HUUUUGEEE at that. Fishing dock is nice and you can see lots of gators. I don't recommend swimming in the water, its pretty murky. Nice and shady spots and you can reserve ahead of time.…

• Gator by the fishing dock.
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Like their name says a good overnight campground

New convenient campground right off I-10. Level concrete FHU pull-throughs. Bare bones with no other facilities (restrooms, showers, pool, playground or dog park). Really designed just for an overnight

Month of VisitNovember
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Beach rv park

This is a very small campground where you park very close together. The park is very clean. No shade. Full hookups. Bath and showers and laundry.

• Play button icon
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great inexpensive place

We stayed here twice last year, great spot with electric hook ups, water , dump station close, camp on inland water way and short trip to beach on south side walk, or bike, has store, boat launch, bike and water sport rental, and only $25 a night!

Larry H.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Small and quite.

Small campground (and I don't know why). Sites are small and very close together. It has showers, trash and on site park host. The camp is right on the water (nice). The boat launch fishing peer and fish cleaning station are a short walk.

m
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Awesome

Great facilities. Very helpful staff. Stayed in Panama City beach. Going back ASAP!

SitePanama City beach
Neil B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Beautiful !!!

Jason and. Kerri Very Welcoming and Knowledgeable Very nice level sites w electric water fire ring, picnic table Leah free pet play area!

Site# 1
Neil B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Southern Grace Lavender Farm

I called about 10 am on day of stay,. Kerry was very welcoming and helpful with directions,. Called her about 20 min out, she remembered me gave more detailed directions auanted me with layout of the farm and RV sites. I arrived to find Jason giving a tour,Jason took his time caught me up on the 10…

Site# 3