China, TEXAS

Most Recent China Camping Reviews
Very Nice

We stayed here for a few nights and enjoyed it.  Unfortunately tropical storm Imelda flooded the marshes so we didn't get to kayak.  The beach was clean and nice and the campsites are close.   The only downside is the mosquitoes!! Bug spray is a must!

Only Place I'd Stay in Crystal Beach

Great FHu, quiet park with great wifi and free laundry!

I had a great time, can't say the same for my son

I had a fantastic time  but I can't say the same for my son.  He never been camping before, loves X-Box….

Primitive Camping

This location is close and convenient and one of our favorite spots! Admission for primitive camping is under $20. You WILL need mosquito repellant and the beach is fairly clean. The bathroom is a simple hole in the ground, similar to a port a potty and there are no showers on site.

Get bug spray from office ..PRIOR TO DOING ANYTHING!

Peaceful Waterfront Park

Shaded Waterfront RV spaces and fully furnished cabins. Quiet, safe, and peaceful park. Wifi, 90ft dock, and aluminum boats free for residents. Excellent fishing. Monthly rates include water, sewer, electricity, and trash. Large shaded spaces. Dog park. Within a few short miles of the local refineries. Less than eight miles to major stores. We have two local golf courses, Bayou Den Golf Course is approximately three miles away. Tyrell Park features a golf course, horseback riding, botanical gardens, and scenic boardwalks approximately five miles from the RV park.

Not bad for a stop over

Was a nice place for a stop over the best places seem to be taken up with long termers. The lake was small the people nice. Of course there was a train around but by this time didn't notice much.  We came after a great big rain so there was a lot of puddles but it was not bad, the sites were muddy and so was the grass.

I really enjoied it

I like that it was quiet and the office managment were very kind. They also were very mindful if you had a problem.

Clean and Clear

We love camping here. The last time we camped we did so in primitive tent camping. The area was clean and everything was as it was supposed to be. Love being able to camp right on the beach.

Stay for the camp hosts

After a failed attempt to stay on the beach for free (search Bolivar Flats for more details), we ended up at this RV park for a week in late February 2019. The camp hosts Brenda and Ben are awesome! We loved them! They made the experience enjoyable despite the horrible weather we experienced while there. The park is right off the main highway, so there is a bit of road noise, but nothing too bad. A short walk behind the RV park and you are on the ocean. Sites seemed a bit close together, but when we were there, we had no neighbors on either side and it seemed spacious to us. Did not have any trouble leveling and internet access for AT&T and Verizon was solid. We were there for their Mardi Gras parade and that was fun. Did have some issues with the electric, but they helped us out and they were getting an electrician out once the rain let up. They were also putting in a new laundry facility, but we never checked it out. Spots are $40/night or $200/week. Keep in mind, they only consider 6 nights a week. First time I have ever seen that in an RV park. Like I said, the camp hosts were wonderful, and we will go back just because of them.