The best RV SITES camping near
Woodbury , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Woodbury Camping Reviews
My Childhood are place

Ok, so I might be biased because this is where I spent my summers growing up. But I’ve never found another campground with such a great mix of secluded sites, but still opportunities to meet and party with fellow camper.

Endless hiking trails and two lakes where you can fish, swim, and boat.

If you’re in the area, this is highly recommended.

Modern camping

If you like modern camp sites then it’s a great spot. A little too crowded for my tastes, but there are some good hiking and biking trails near by we enjoyed. Be careful what campsite you get though because flooding was a problem last time I was there. We got 2-4” of rain overnight.

Nice State Park

Nice beach but you have to walk a short distance to get there. Bathrooms are clean,paved roads and grass sites

Very nice staff.  The lots are pretty flat and easy to park.  Real easy to get to places to see.  Nice just to stay at campground and enjoy.

Nice Campground

Nice place to stay, open sites, near the lake.

Quirky good campground

This is a quirky little campground tucked away along a large river. It's not large, but half of the sites are directly on a wide fast moving river.  Occasionally a paddleboat goes buy with tourists.  You can fish there, but it's mostly catfish.  The river is pretty, but has brownish water, and I would swim in it.  Beautiful to drink your morning coffee by the water!  They have a small but well maintained pool and playground for the kids.  Their shower and laundry facilities are bright and clean.  We stayed here as a home base for exploring Grand Rapids, which is only a 30 minute drive from the campground.  Would recommend staying here, particularly for folks who like the quiet.

You won't want to leave.

We went for a 2 night get away in August 8th of 2020. Abd we woynd up staying a week. They have showers, a laundry room. A store. It is on a river. n And they rent out kayaks and canoo's. I personally would recommend the kayaks. And then if you go in the Kalamazoo River Wich is a little chilli fyi no matter what time of year. Its your own fault. They have bands and sites right on the river. We have been going here since we were about 15. So almost 25 years and we cant find one better. You are allowed to have bonfires alcohol just as long as you are respectful. I recommend everyone coming at least once. Have a beautiful day.

L.O.V.E.

ALWAYS a great time at this resort, super clean, several activities, new additions, they have it all and keep adding more!

Great campground

This is a great campground in Zeeland near Holland, Mi. This is a family oriented campground with lots of family activities planned throughout the summer. My pics were taken in late December but the campground is beautiful in the summer.

Campground on Pleasant Lake

Campground in a county park. There is a "beach" area on the lake. That is made of gravel and a seawall. The park does have a nice wooden playground.