The best RV SITES camping near
Fairfield , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Fairfield Camping Reviews
A bit of heaven

We have stayed here two times and I have been very pleased with our stay. Yes it is small but very good managerment and ver clean facilities. Great playground and pool. Very close to lake and close to town for supplies. We will go back again in 2021.

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Our Very First Night In A RV

This place could do no wrong (we all remember our first time, right?). The staff were very kind and helpful. Propane filling is not intuitive. Very pretty campground.

Small, wooded site

Very small campground and narrow roads. Many sites were not level and some sites were very short so make sure you review the site description.

Also some had sewer hook ups and others did not.

You did feel like you were in the woods so that was a plus.

Walmart and McDonalds were half a mile away.

It’s Nice

You have everything you need to live comfortably in This RV park. Besides all the hook ups you also have a market!

Good spot in a pinch

Spent 2 nights here while passing through on our way to Mississippi. We had full hook ups on a pretty level pull through site. Wifi and cable was good and we had decent Verizon service. Although our spot didn't have leveling challenges, I noticed some did. One class C I saw had his front wheels 6 inches off the ground. The people in the office were friendly and accommodating.