Camping in Coffee Creek

289 Reviews of 36 Coffee Creek, Kentucky Campgrounds

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Climbing trips

I always choose lago Linda’s for my climbing trips, they provide everything you need with dispersed enough areas that you can feel alone in the woods some nights but close enough to civilization for your basic needs. I also love the option of fishing on site during rest days

Sitefield
Maze M.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Comfy and great for fishing and boating

I stayed here for two night and enjoyed my time. RV spots are a little close to your neighbor but it was quiet and peaceful. This is a great spot if you don't mind not having a network connection or Wi-Fi. Spot comes with an electrical hook-up, water, fire pit, and a picnic table. There are also…

• The owners sell ice, firewood, and rent out cornhole and horseshoes
  • The lake
  • The rv spots
Siterv/tent
Month of VisitOctober
P
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Cozy campground with great stream

We loved our weekend stay at Middle Fork campground.  We were at B012 which backed right up to the creek.  We had adequate room between the sites and enjoyed the view of the tree lined creek behind us.   For those with kids (or for adults!) who love creekin', b27, b28, b29 would have easier access…

• site b012
  • Hoedown Island - pool to left
SiteB012
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

We love beech fork!

Moxley is our favorite place to camp at beech fork. If you have kids it’s a great place for them also! Very clean bath houses and great people.

Dylan K.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Not Dispersed / Lenient Staff

Awesome place with basketball hoops, playgrounds, lake for fishing, kayaking and even hookups for campers. They have a fully-stocked camp store and even have fun themes such as karaoke night! Not to mention it is right outside of DBBB. An issue I had was it does not have dispersed camping (free),…

SiteP22
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Peaceful

First the good... Park was clean, employees are very helpful. You can get a spot right next to the lake. Now the bad... Not much at the camp store. Verizon service is non-existent. The WiFi only works when you get within a few feet of the office.

H
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

The Falls Campground

We have stayed several times at the Falls Campground and have always had a good experience. The sites are nice and most have direct access to the creek and beach area. Privately owned so not ruled to death like some state park campgrounds.

• Site #1
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Stayed here again

Stayed here until this morning, tried to get a weekend , but no cancellations. Used Passport America for a discount

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

It's okay

First, the good... Nice spacing between the spots. Just if the highway but no road noise. The employees were helpful. My grandkids lived the mini golf.

The bad...no shade trees. That's the only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars.

• My grandkids
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

It's very scenic

The good... peaceful, nice lake with some spots next to the lake.

The bad... not much of a camp store, the wifi is horrible, no Verizon service.

Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Nice

We stayed there twice. It's very peaceful. Sites are mostly level. There's a dollar general at the entrance.

Month of VisitNovember
Kenny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Koomer Ridge Campground

First come first serve campground. Has a mix of back in sites and walk in sites. Plenty of photo opportunities and hiking trails.

Awesome trip

I love the spectacular rock features  in this area - they’re so beautiful! I enjoy camping ⛺️ here very much.

Beautiful trip!

I love going hiking in this area and we definitely come back to it time and time again!

Beautiful campsite

There’s plenty campsites to pick from.  I like the ones  that have  a stream running through the background,  and the wildlife around you, is just stunning! I definitely would come back! I love hiking boots for this trip. We found some cool caves along our hiking trail.