Adairville, KENTUCKY

Camping Kentucky Adairville

Most Recent Adairville Camping Reviews
This is one called Tn40rv Campground

As a courtesy, since you both have decided to ignore the court judgement, I am informing you that a 'judgement lien' has been placed against Tn40Rv Campground. This will show on your credit reports, and will have to be paid before you sell the property or apply for loans with property attached as collateral. I will redo this every 10 years as ordered by law. If you want this lien removed, you must send payment in full to my address. I know you have it since you have been to our home. But here it is again in case you wish to pay what you owe me.

The total of judgement and court costs is: $2749.36 I will not accept any other amount. If you send less, it will be returned to you. Leonard Harrison & Mike Boosalis dba: Tn40Rv Campground

Doesn't Pay Workers!

Wounderful

We always feel welcome. What a great place to stay

Peaceful and beautiful.

This was our first time camping with our camper and it was the perfect spot to go. We had a nice clean site,number 62. It had a fire pit, grill and picnic table. The site location was great for us because we had our 5 dogs with us and it was there was room to let them out and we were right next to a hiking trail for their walks. The campground staff (Connie) was wonderful! Overall a clean park with amenities. The only thing that was not ideal were how tight the roads were between campsites but it may have felt that way because we are new to hauling a camper.

Hidden gem

My wife and I camped here on February 15 2020. Super easy check in. We traveled in a 29' motorhome. We stayed in section 1, site 22. It was right beside the shower house. It was a pull through site, but it was a little tight. To my surprise I opened the electric pedestal, and there was only 50 amp service. I'm set up for 30 amp, so I had to use an adapter. Keep in mind, while making reservations, section 1 has very small, cramped together sites.
We took a walk around section 2, and section 3. There was a lot more room, and seemed a little more private. I would recommend them over section 1. Wood was available for purchase in small bundles for $6 each cash only. I was actually surprised by how many people were camping in February. I would suggest reserving your spot a bit in advance. We look forward to returning.

this is an amazing place to go camping

its a wonder full place to go have fun with kids and family and pets and good for fishing

Quiet and well kept up with.

Used to come here all the time before we moved to FL.

Fish!

The Barren River Tailwater is a hidden treasure. On the far side of the dam from the main park. Right across the road is Port Oliver and the Twisted Oliver Trail. And fishing ALL around! The campground is partially shaded the sites level and several are right on the water. Several of the sites are close together and would work well for a group. There is a playground and picnic area nearby. In the winter months it is almost empty. In the summer fisher folk and kayakers abound.

I love it here.

There are free hot showers, laundry facilities in the summer, and it's clean and well kept. It's not too far from Nashville. White Bluff, the closest town, is only a few miles away and is a cute little town. Would highly recommend.

Loved our stay

We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at Bledsoe Creek State Park! Campground was very clean. Plenty of spaces between sites. State park officers were very friendly. We will definitely return again!