The best RV SITES camping near
Marysville , FLORIDA

Most Recent Marysville Camping Reviews
Best part was the $1 for laundry

Needed a place to stay for a day to catch up on rest. Everything was ok. The best part I’d have to say is the $1 for wash/drying clothes. They have one washer and two dryers. Check out is at 3pm. For some reason, my iPhone was behind by an hour. I thought it was 2pm, but it was actually 3pm. Simple, honest mistake. But, the old bag that works at the campground came on knocking on my door telling me that we needed to leave by 3pm. I told her I was aware of that and we will be out by 3pm (remember, my iPhone said it was two 2pm for whatever reason). She barked it is 3pm, and that they tell everybody it is Eastcoast time upon checking in. I was like ok, sorry, I thought it was 2pm. This old bag rolled her eyes and stormed off all pissed. Not a big deal lady. It’s not like anybody was waiting for the spot I was in. It was raining and I had already packed everything up and was ready to leave. I was just letting my daughter sleep until we had to leave. The attitude of the bitch was crazy! I wouldn’t recommend staying here. She seriously needs to take a chill pill. It’s not like I was trying to stay there for another night. Give me a break. Lame. Place was quiet and dark so it was easy to sleep at night. Cheap laundry. Water and electrify hook ups. Not much of a view. Seriously. Not much to look at. Plenty of nicer places around. That old bag can go suck it.

Very peaceful place with great people!

Nice pavilions with a picnic table and new fire rings. We had a flat spot and not needing to bust out the levelers is always a treat! The staff here is so kind and helpful. The others here have great knowledge about the area and we got some tips on what kinds of fish to catch…if you are into that sort of thing! If not, it is a great relaxing place to watch the river float past. Great cell signal and friendly four legged friends came to great us and our pups. Definitely stop here! Fantastic find!

Canoe to Cypress Springs

Real nice campground that is free by reservation only, book at camplife.com. Three small spots that are ideal for smaller setups or tents. The sites are pretty close together, but each has it's own pavilion, fire ring, grill and trash can. From here it's a short paddle to Cypress Springs. We are visiting in late Febraury and the water has just receded below flood stage. This campground does flood so be mindful of that when planning a visit. Two bars of Verizon 4G.

Another great ACOE campground.

Our 2nd time to this campground. This time with our local WBCCI club. The sites are spaced well to provide some privacy and the lake backdrop makes for an enjoyable evening. Verizon service is adequate, 50amp service was flawless as was the potable water. We left early on a Monday sand had no backup at the dump station.

Beautiful area

Easy on and off freeway. Pet friendly. Internet sketchy. Enjoyed a nice peaceful two day rest. Friendly owner. Freeway noise can be loud.

Nice quiet campground

Stayed for the week on a waterfront lot. Very roomy between the RV and the water but tight quarters on either side. Not much to do in the area but the little aquarium in Panacea is worth a visit. Would stay again but for a shorter time.

Great Stay

Great views, tight spaces, super clean, not recommended for kids for long stays.

Friendly COE campground

This is a great COE campground on Florida Georgia border. Everyone here was so friendly. Sites are large but very open. Three camping loops. We stayed in C 17. Great site all have fire rings, picnic table, lantern pole, charcoal grill, and prep table. Sites are paved or gravel. Several pull through sites. Great for larger rigs. Loops A & C have waterfront sites. Loop B is inner part of campground. Bathhouses have separate showers from restroom area. Campground is right on lake Seminole. Great fishing, boating, and kayaking. Went in February it was cold and very windy coming off lake. Not much to do in area but great for long weekend stay. Ate at local restaurant called Rutabaga cafe which was great. You are right on the time zone switch so your phone will switch from eastern to central several times. There are amenities close by such as grocery, liquor store, Dollar general. Jim Woodruff Dam is across the lake. It was closed to visitors but we drove to the overlook which was cool. Will definitely come back for another stay.

Such a cozy spot!

We really enjoyed our short stay! The campground was affordable, esp when you consider the lovely water views. Each spot is designated clearly, is level, and has its own lake vista. It’s a small place but perfect for a night or two for a peaceful retreat. They have both pull through and back in spots available and check in was a breeze. They even had our names on a reserved sign when we arrived. Oh, and there are a few docks to fish and explore upon! Would definitely return!

Great lil one nighter

Ok pros:

Staff are great. Friendly and helpful. Attached to an amazing fishing store. I could have stayed there all day talking about fishing. Great water, sewer and electric. Close to beach access and tons of stuff to do with in walking distance. Sites are a lil close but out our front door we had a concrete pad with picnic table and easily a good 5 more feet till neighbors. Gate access but key card. ($10 deposit which is returned when you check out)

Cons:

Electric and water Hookups are on passenger side when connecting. Make sure your hookups can reach. Sewer is on drivers side, could have new piping done but worked for what I needed. It rained heavy!!! Tornado warning heavy. Yes it is wet and large puddles everywhere but this is Florida. Our site had a huge puddle but everything is solid underneath us. We leveled with no problems.

Overall this is a great lil stop over. The hookups and large puddles where a turn off for me but the staff and ladies in the office made me say I would definitely come back here again!!!