Camping in Pagosa Junction

Recent Tents Reviews Near Pagosa Junction, Colorado

320 Reviews of 125 Pagosa Junction, Colorado Campgrounds

Scott B.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Beautiful, national forest campground very close to Durango.

Beautiful forest campground just outside of Durango. Dispersed sites with lots of space. Tables, firepits, pit toilets. Friendly camp host. Firewood for sale. Quiet. Colorado trail starts down by Junction Creek. Downside, no AT&T cell service or internet. Recommend!

SiteC6
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Clean and Spacious

My fiancé and I have been traveling and camping in our truck, we just needed a place to stay for the night, we called ahead early in the day and they were very accommodating! Friendly staff! The bathrooms were very clean, it’s quiet and the campgrounds are shaded! Service was great for me…

Ian W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Slice of heaven

Always a family favorite. No phones (a short ten minute drive if you need it), just fishing and family fun. Large property, fun to walk, hike and the Chama river is beautiful with fishing on the property or a short walk to quality waters.

SiteRV Parking
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Stunning Campground

The most beautiful campground with sites that are well spread out amongst trees. Utterly picturesque. Hosts were friendly and welcoming. Incredibly well maintained.

Doug W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Nice spot with good views of lake

This campground is busy in summer, it was almost empty in early September. Most sites are best for small rigs, we did find a sort of level spot for our small 5th wheel.

We scored a site right on the lake and with a bit of wiggling we got it level. We had 2 bars of Verizon so internet was…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Amazing

This is a beautiful National Forrest campground. The park is very well kept. The park hosts are very friendly and helpful. The views are wonderful.

SiteE4
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Awesome

This campground is a jem. The views are beautiful, it is closer to Durango but high enough in the mountains to not hear any city noise. The park hosts keep this park in beautiful condition. When we were they they road into the park needed to be grated.

Sitee4
K
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Great Family Spot

I have not been camping here in years until recently. As a kid my whole family (grandparents, aunt and uncles, and cousins would all go here for a week at a time. I recently took my family for an overnight on our way up into the mountains for in the woods camping. They loved it and it was just as I…

Sitedon’t remember
Jacob B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Large party Group

The area is small but there a few ponds I wouldn’t call them lakes full of trout. Lots of trash in the area looks like a trailer park where you could but meth wish the state would in force laws up in this parts The roads around and leading to are washboard and washed out in places from the rain

Sitedidn’t stay too much trash
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Great little spot

Fun little spot. Paddle boats and nice camp spots with nice shade. River access is a nice perk.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Last Minute Laborday Stay

Called on a Friday afternoon. Labor Day weekend for a 1 night stay. She had 1 site left and took my name. Site was level clean gravel. She also walked out to site to make sure we understood hookups. Friendly and helpful. Site was quiet. We would stay there any time we’re in the area. Was $30. Full…

Site#7
Chris P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Nice Spot

This is a nice place close to Durango. Sites are good. The C- Loop spots are a little un-level but good overall. Very quiet and the camp host was very friendly as well. I’ll be back for sure.

SiteLoop C Site 6
Samuel D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Beautiful spot. Friendly staff

Arrived late. Still had a friendly escort and walked around the beautiful park before sunset.

D
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Pagosa Hidden Gem

Try to nab a site on the river. The beautiful San Juan River will be just a few steps outside your door. Nice walking paths, a small pond for paddle boating or fishing, clean restrooms, and 24 hr. laundry make this an above average park.