Camping in Colorado Springs

396 Reviews of 65 Colorado Springs, Colorado Campgrounds

Katelyn H.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

The coolest

How bout that it's awsl e

Sitee&32
pThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2021

Stunning Views of Pikes Peak

Only 18 minutes from Woodland Park, but you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. Tucked back in National Forest land.

• sunrise
Gavin
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2021

Beautiful and clean

Excellent campsite for RV full hookup! I used this space for over a week for a shakedown run with my new travel trailer. This site is just 7 minutes from society which is a plus and a minus. Good for close camping but not so good for “getting away from it all”.

Site13, 54, 14, 8
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2021

Cozy campsite

Clean,Quiet place, well maintained campground, multiple laundry facilities are available with coin change machine and have detergent dispenser.

Paul B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2021

Very accessible. Nice people running it. Great RV repair shop across the street. Verizon signal is excellent.

Site9N
Kandace F.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Beautiful spot

Really pretty spot nice fishing pond you have to pay day to day to fish in it. Bathroom buildings were pretty old and a little dirty. We appreciated the bug museum on site for our toddler but also had to pay to get in there. Should have been included I think. Had a little store but no grocery type…

Maze M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2021

Could not find it.

I could not for the life of me find this campsite. I was driving around for what felt like an hour and nobody else seemed to point me in the right direction either.

Maze M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2021

Nice spot

This was a nice little spot but I stayed only one night. Honestly, it was a little difficult to find at first. The address did not come up on my GPS. The location is beautiful and you'll definitely be in the great outdoors. I recommend a visit to anyone passing by.

Brent K.
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2021

Quiet Solitude

I camped here for quick access to the trailhead for hiking the northwest slopes of Pikes Peak.  This small campground was very quiet as there's only 17 sites.

I only spent one night and was hiking all the next day, but each time I used the vault restroom it was clean and well stocked with air…

Tori K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2021

Prime location

Great location (near pike's peak and garden of the gods). If I remember correctly it was a little confusing finding the entrance. Check in after hours was easy. Showers were decent. Tent sites are a little close to the road and can be a little noisy

Paige S.
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2021

Good place for quick camping

This campsite is nice. There are a handful of people who live there so ot doesn’t completely feel like camping. There’s an extremely beautiful hike to the top of a small mountain, you’re able to see so much of CO once you get to the top. The campsites are pretty close to each other though they do…

• half up to the top of the mountain
Nicole K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Adequate

Everyone was very nice and welcoming. Late night check in is super easy to navigate on your own, you just need to check in and pay the office in the morning. Spots are very close together. Each one had it's own dump station. Seems like the dumpsters are emptied daily. Lots of kids running around…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Nice little park with the best staff!

Sarah was so friendly and helpful. Our boys loved the little creek we backed up to and the shop & bathrooms/ showers are very clean.

• Our dog Pike looking at his peak! ⛰
  • Took this photo from the campground/park.
Bonnie R.
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2021

Camp by the creek

This is a smaller campground. No pool, laundry was nice, you have access to their video collection. Wifi is fair to poor at best. So if your working from home, you may need to ask for a better spot that where we were. Close spots. Next to a nice park with a beautiful creek that goes through Pikes…

Clint M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2021

Beautiful views, great hiking, modern facilities

I stopped here for a night and ended up booking a second night. Great views. Generously sized sites. Clean showers and bathrooms in multiple locations. Decent AT&T service. I was able to work off cellular internet. It was nice to have hiking trails on-site.