Fires Unknown
About Dakota Ridge RV Park

Situated between the mountains of Summit County and the bustling excitement of Denver. 141 full-service and premium sites available year round are level and paved. Pull-through and back-in sites are both available.

Private
Dakota Ridge RV Park is located in Colorado
-105.2012 W
Directions
Dakota Ridge RV Resort is conveniently located in Golden – the gateway to both Denver and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. With easy access to I-70, Dakota Ridge RV Resort enables you to enjoy adventurous mountain daytrips or culture-filled city visits.
4 Reviews of Dakota Ridge RV Park
We enjoyed!

Clean pool, laundry facilities, daily trash pickup and so many helpers on site! Our first stop at a park, and we loved it! The only downsides are that the campsites are very close and showers could be a bit cleaner.

Excellent location for the city and mountains

This campground allows easy access to Denver, Golden, and the foothills. Campers are close together, but there are some mature trees. This campground is nicer than most that provide access to Denver.

The campground has a pool and hot tub. The play set for kids is small. The bathrooms are very clean. The staff is helpful.  Walk up the hill to the open space adjacent to the campground for a view of the mountains and the city.

Would not refund deposit with family bereavement

Ok I have never experienced anything like this in my 40 yrs of being in the Business world. We booked up for 6 weeks and paid the deposit of almost $1600. My wife's sister died back in the UK and we had to cancel. We gave them plenty of notice so we know our site has already been used by somebody else, They refuse to refund ANY of the deposit even though they are not losing any money and would not give me a contact name or number to elevate the issue. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone.

Great place to relax in Golden

We stayed here for one night back in July 2012. We didn't have reservations and needed a place in a pinch. They had plenty of spots. Dakota Ridge RV had a pool and laundry facility so we were set. There was a ridge to climb above the campground with a great view of the entire park. The sites were very neat and the boys had smooth surfaces to scooter around. We ate dinner at a biker bar across the street named Susie’s that had live music. The service and food were great.