Camping in Earl

102 Reviews of 30 Earl, Colorado Campgrounds

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Huge spaces!

This is an amazing RV Park! The spaces are huge! We are on an end and I think ours is about a quarter acre in size! Really!There are lots of trees around and natural grass growing. There aren’t any shooting competitions going on at the time, so we don’t hear much shooting. There are only about 8…

• This photo was taken from the corner of our space! Huge!
  • View out our front door
  • This is the entrance into the center.
c
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Too much $$ for too little

Colorado State Parks are expensive. We had a VERY basic site with communal water & vault toilets for $28 + $9 day fee. Nice picnic tables & fire rings though. Way too close to the highway — noisy! Plus helicopter overhead made sleep difficult.

SiteYucca 8
Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Nice and private

The spots were excellent. Calm and clean. The bathroom was a disaster. That’s about all I have to say about that.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Nice basic overnight stay site

SUPER friendly folks. It isn’t true 50 amp service. Uses a converter that plugs into two 30 amp sockets. They provide this for you. Nice grassy area to walk pups. Gravel pull through that is level. I would stop here again as an overnight spot

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Nice basic overnight stay site

Lori C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Great Views!

This is a small RV Park at Raton Pass almost to the Colorado border. Situated at the top of a hill, the views here are outstanding. When you arrive you are greeted and escorted to your site and given some parking help if you need it. It seems to be a quick overnight for most people, although we…

• The view from our site
SiteSite 11
Alan B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Stonewall Lodge is a great place

We were so fortunate to find Stonewall Lodge and rv Resort. Full hook ups, if that’s what you would like. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Beautiful nature drives. We can’t say enough kind words about this lodge and campground.

Siteno number
Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Nice and private

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

duplicate

this campground listing is a duplicate of Lathrop lake state park. That one will take you to the correct website. This entry is incorrect.

Aaron M.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Very nice campground with full RV hookups

This is a great campground with top notch amenities. We enjoyed the laid back time we spent here looking at Fishers Peak. Nice to be that close to the lake. One thing to keep in mind, from the campsites there isn’t great access to the lake, you’ll need to come in From the East entrance to the park…

D
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Nice facilities

Stayed one night. Staff was friendly, informative and helpful. Enjoyed the camp ground which was well maintained and I will definitely stay again when in the area.

Sitesite 15
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Quiet Colorado Rv park

Easy online reservations. Great spot in the middle of a Colorado mountain town. When I arrived I was greeted by the owner who let me pick my spot (due to my original spot having a little mud on it) much appreciated. Was given help backing up and getting to know the layout of the park. All in all a…

• Road coming into town overlooking La Veta Spanish Peaks in background
Jason F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

A friendly place to stop and recharge

The Raton KOA is conveniently located off I-25 in Raton, NM. The campground offers of a mixture of back-in and pull through sites that are a mix of mostly live gravel and dirt. Most sites have 20/30 amp service, water, and septic hookups, although less expensive sites with fewer amenities are also…

• Site H
  • Dog Park
  • Entrance
SiteH
Michael T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Most Improved

Loved Lathrop State Park, CO. Great sites and nice walk/bike path.

Month of VisitApril
Emily M.
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Great Lake and trails

Lake Alice campground is really close to a paved road where people drive too fast and the sites are really close together. They are not actually on Lake Alice. I enjoyed the lake and the hiking but opted out of staying in my reserved site.